Choosing the best Orlando resorts for you and your family is not an easy task, Orlando offers so many resorts which offer so many great and unique amenities. If you need help choosing the best resort in Orlando Florida for your family, please feel free to chat online or call us toll-free. We have been helping families plan their Orlando vacation since 1993.
Orlando Resorts Specials
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club in Orlando near Walt Disney World
This hotel is within blocks of the ever-popular Universal Orlando Resort. All new furniture, new carpets, new bedding, new bathrooms, etc., creating a fresh and accommodating atmosphere. It offers a full hot breakfast for a family of four along with a free scheduled shuttle service to the major theme parks.
As Low As
Liki Tiki Village in Orlando near Walt Disney World
This hotel located 6 miles near Disney’s Animal Kingdom features a wonderful two-story waterslide, cabanas, and a rock waterfall at the center. As far as fun, there’s no end to it here, and you’ll find this incredible resort has something for everyone. From mini-golf to golf lessons, batting cages, bike rentals, a movie theatre, tennis and so much more.
As Low As
Choosing the Orlando Resort for Families
The first question you need to ask is what type of resort you want to stay in, there are three main options: vacation homes, resort hotels, and condo style resorts.
Vacation Homes Resorts
Since 2000, vacation home resorts near Disney World have really been popping all over the place. These communities offer everything from condos, townhomes, and vacation homes. The big advantage to staying in one of these resorts is the extra space you have in the unit you rent. All these condos and vacation homes have fully functional kitchens, multiple bedrooms, multi-baths, multi-TV’s.
Orlando Resort Hotels
The hotels in Orlando have been in an arms race for the past 7 years each hotel trying to outdo the other hotels in terms of amenities offered to guests. Many families understand they do not have to spend 12 hours a day at the theme parks to enjoy their Disney World vacation. More and more families are going to the parks for 5 to 8 hours a day and spending the rest of the time hanging around their Orlando resort and enjoying all the activities and pool areas. The most popular amenity is a water park click here to check out Orlando hotels with Waterparks.
Orlando Resorts Condominium Style Units
Timeshares were extremely popular in the late 1990s and early 2000’s then would be investors found out these were terrible investments. While these resorts still have many owners, most of these resorts have turned their units into daily rentals available to the public. These units typically offer much more room than hotels they are more in line with a vacation home with full kitchens and multiple bedrooms and multiple baths. The amenities these resorts near Disney World offer are top-notch.
Book a Resort in Orlando near Disney World
To book a resort from Orlandovacation.com, all we require is a $50 deposit and the remaining balance is 15 days prior to arrival. We suggest if you are booking a stay at one of our Orlando family-friendly resorts, to book a package deal with theme park tickets and lodging together. By bundling multiple products together, we will be able to offer you bulk discounts.
Most resorts in Orlando require guests to pay a daily resort fee. These fees can range from $10 a night to over $50 a night, and it really depends on the amenities the resort offers. For example, if the resort offers a waterpark you can expect to pay a much higher resort fee as this fee is used to cover the extra expenses such as lifeguards, added insurance expenses, upkeep, etc. Please check the small print before purchasing, many websites and resorts try to hide this fee by putting the disclaimer in the fine print. We promise to make sure the resort fees of the properties we represent are fully disclosed to the guests before purchase; after all, nobody likes hidden fees and charges.
Tips for Getting Best Deal on Orlando Disney Resorts
- Book your stay during the off or shoulder season: Anytime kids are out of school is considered high season. Here are high season times for Disney resorts: Summertime, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break. All the other dates are going to be either shoulder or low season and during these times you will get the best nightly rates and lower crowds at Disney World. However, not everyone can travel during these times so if you are going to travel during high season try to book your vacation Sunday through Thursday. By booking your vacation during the weekday you could save as much as 25% off your nightly rates as compared to booking on the weekends.
- Eating out is expensive in Orlando: Vacation homes and condos are usually a little more expensive than per night but if you consider the cost savings of cooking breakfast in your unit this extra cost savings of being able to eat in may save you money.
- You can spend a full day at your Orlando FL Resort: You do not need to go to the theme parks everyday of your vacation. In fact, the average person walks 10 miles per day at Disney World…this is a lot of walking for adults and even more for little children. Consider scheduling a relaxing day at your resort in the middle of your vacation.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.