Plan your next Disney World, Universal Studios or Sea World vacation
The key to finding the best deal on an Orlando vacation is to do as much research as possible. Many people research for months to plan a Disney Vacation. Here are six keys you want to do to make sure you are getting the best deal:
- Make sure the company you are booking through or ordering tickets through is a reputable company. One way to do this is to make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and they should have at least an “A” rating.
- Compare prices- The internet has made this really easy. If you got the price off of a wholesaler similar to Hotels.com or Orlandovacation.com compare their prices to the hotels own website. Plan to always pay a premium for Disney World Tickets.
- Make sure you understand the cancellation policy and penalties should something come up and you are not able to make it on your vacation.
- Be aware of hidden fees or resort fees. Almost every hotel in the Orlando area charges a resort fee, and these fees are always going up.
- Plan to buy your Disney World Vacation tickets in advance. Prices go up twice a year, so it is best to lock in the lowest price today!
- Make it easy on yourself and stay near the attractions that you are going to be visiting. All three major theme parks have hotels located near them, and these hotels primarily cater to the guests of those particular parks. For example, hotels near Sea World will typically offer free shuttle services to Sea World, discounted Sea World tickets, and be more knowledgeable about Sea World than a hotel near Disney World would be.
- Plan your Disney vacation with your kids in mind…this seems like a no brainer but you would be surprised. If you have little ones that need a nap, make sure you plan to spend a couple of afternoons at your hotel so they can get a really good nap. This will save you from having cranky kids toward the end of your vacation.
First time to Disney World or Orlando? No problem! The following articles were created with you in mind. Read on to learn all about how to shop for theme park tickets, find the perfect place to stay and plan an amazing trip to Orlando.
Most visitors to Orlando know of the three major theme parks – Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, but Orlando also offers many other attractions which offer guests a great value and loads of fun.
Orlando, Florida has long been one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. If the price of travel is discouraging you from vacationing here, let us help you figure out how to make your stay work within your budget!
There is a lot to plan traveling to Orlando but if you have special needs you will always have a lot more work to do before you make any travel commitments.
Parents with Teens
Not sure how to make sure your teens have fun and stay out of trouble in Orlando? No problem. Disney World and Orlando have plenty to offer teenagers.
As a single parent, it can feel twice as difficult to plan a vacation. Luckily for you, Orlando and Disney World and perfect places to have an easy and safe vacation.
Dad’s Planning Guide
We know that dad’s have a blast in Disney World and Orlando too! If you are a dad planning a trip to Orlando with your kids or even if you are a mom who wants to make sure your husband is as excited about your trip as you are, read the following articles for some great ideas.
If you are a grandparent planning to take your kids or grandkids to Disney World, get excited! Disney World truly is the happiest place on earth for children and seeing their eyes sparkle will make it the happiest place for you too.
Orlando and Disney World in particular were built for you to be able to have a great time with your kids. Use the following insider tips to take advantage of all Orlando has to offer for young children.
Planning travel for your friends, family, work, school, or spiritual group to Orlando and Disney World can be a taxing job. The good news is that we can help you come to Orlando for a much lower price just for being in a group.
Wedding | Anniversary
What better place to get married or celebrate your marriage than the happiest place on earth? The great thing about celebrating in Orlando is that there is more to do than go to theme parks
There is a lot more going on in Orlando than visiting Mickey himself; and you already know that if you are coming to town on business or for a conference.
Read Our Latest Blogs
What’s New at Disney WorldNothing every stays the same, and that includes the rides, shows and even the restaurants at Disney World. Some restaurants
10 Best New Orlando Theme Park AttractionsEach year, Orlando’s theme parks add one or two new rides and shows to ensure that regular visitors always have
What’s New at Universal Studios in 2017Universal Studios recently unveiled a few new rides, which we’ll talk about here because they are still relatively new, and
The Worst Advice Ever Given About Booking an Orlando VacationOrlando is one of the country’s premiere vacation destinations. Millions of people visit here each year, and many thousands more
The 10 Best Orlando Vacation Home CommunitiesOrlando draws millions of visitors each year, and most of them stay in hotels. Vacation home rentals have been growing
10 Best Smaller Attractions in OrlandoThe three most visited attractions in Orlando are Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld. Although these parks all deliver unique
10 Best Orlando Casual Restaurants for Guest on VacationFor visitors to Orlando who want good food at a great price, there are hundreds of eateries to choose from.
The Top 10 Myths About Disney WorldFlorida’s Walt Disney World opened its doors on October 1, 1971. In its 40+ year history, rides and attractions have
10 Best Bars In Orlando Near the AttractionsDisney is known as the Theme Park capital of the world, and when people think “theme park” their minds automatically
10 Best Orlando Fine Dining Restaurants for VacationersOrlando is many things to many people. It’s the theme park capital of the world, of course, but it also