Walt Disney World Packages
Get the best deal on Disney vacations and purchase a Walt Disney World® vacation package complete with lodging and Walt Disney World tickets together. Customers who purchase a Disney Package save an average of 12% more than customers who buy each item each.
To find the absolute best Walt Disney World® vacation package please use our custom package builder above or below. It will assist you in building your amazing Orlando vacation package in just a few short minutes. Enter your travel dates and the number of adults and children in your party then click submit. The tool will show you the Orlando hotels and vacation home rentals we have available during your travel dates, after you select your lodging the tool will walk you to the best options for choosing the Walt Disney World® tickets for your party. If you have questions, please feel free to call us toll-free at (800) 641-4008 and one of our friendly Reservation Specialists will be more than happy to assist you in planning your best Orlando vacation.
Please be aware that your Walt Disney World® ticket purchases do not include park reservations. Reservations will need to be made once you receive your tickets from us. During high seasons, reservations are not guaranteed. Please check park availability prior to your purchase with us. Tickets are non-refundable. For more info read our blog post on Theme Park Reservations.
Benefits of booking Disney Packages with OrlandoVacation.com:
- We have the lowest prices on our vacation homes, hotels, and theme park tickets (Walt Disney World® tickets, Universal Studios Tickets and SeaWorld tickets)
- We have won the Best of The Best Award for online travel agency customer service for the past 7 years (2013 through 2020).
- We are proud to offer the easiest and best cancellation policy in Orlando. Click here to see our reservation policy.
- We offer payment plans- You may call in and pay $5 or $500 on your vacation and the best part about this plan is that we do not charge you any services fees. The only thing we ask for is that your vacation is paid for in full 15 days prior to your arrival. Click here to learn more
- We only ask for a small $50 deposit to secure your reservation.
Here are some great examples for creating Disney Packages…
Step 1: Choose your dates
Step 2: Choose your tickets
Step 3: Book your lodging
Step 4: Confirm and Check-Out
Tips for getting the best deal on a Walt Disney World package:
- Make Your Theme Park Reservations: Once you know everything is set with your vacation we suggest you go ahead pay off your Walt Disney World® vacation package deal as soon as possible so that we can mail you your tickets. Why would you want the tickets early? Simple, you can go online and register your tickets and go ahead and make your reservations. Every day you wait, there are more people who are registering before you.
- Get the Walt Disney World Base Tickets: This one tip will save you $50 per person on your Disney package price. A recent study showed that nearly 75% of the people who go to Walt Disney World buy the Park Hopper Option, but 60% of the people never actually use it. Our suggestion is to order your theme park tickets without the Park Hopper Option. When you are here in town if you find yourself really wanting to hop from park to park you can always go to the customer service desk at each Disney theme park and ask them to add the Park Hopper Option to your tickets which they will gladly do.
What to do in Disney if it rains?
Don’t worry, even the rainy days at Walt Disney World® are good for enjoying the parks, since only a few attractions are closed when it rains. Here are some tips to enjoy Walt Disney World® on rainy days.
What is the best character meal at Walt Disney World?
One of the best ways to get to know the Walt Disney World® characters and that a lot of people do to relax after a day in the park, is to dine with the characters. Learn about the different dining options with Disney characters.
Enjoying the Disney Theme Parks During Pregnancy
Being pregnant will not prevent you from enjoying most of the attractions of Walt Disney World®. All theme parks offer a map of attractions that in addition to locating you within the park, will allow you to identify attractions that are not recommended for pregnant women. Here are some tips to enjoy Walt Disney World® during pregnancy.
Where can I charge my phone at Magic Kingdom?
There are so many opportunities to take pictures inside the Magic Kingdom, that your phone can run out of charge quickly. Magic Kingdom® offers several phone charging stations whenever you need and so you can enjoy your Disney vacation. Check here where they are.
History of Walt Disney World®
“My only hope is that we never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse.” Perhaps one of Walt Disney’s most famous quotes, this phrase has guided the development of the Walt Disney World® company ever since.
Disney World Height Restriction Guide
If you want to go to Disney with young children, but you are worried about height restrictions, then we share more than 100 attractions that have no height restrictions.
Things to Do In Orlando This Month?
There is no doubt that families want to come every year to Disney World®, but deciding what time of year to come is one of our most common questions. Throughout this article, you could see what to do in Disney World® each month.
What is the best Disney hotel to stay in on a budget?
Here at OrlandoVacation.com we offer so many Orlando hotels options. If you are visiting Disney World® on a budget, click here to check our hotels offer in Orlando for your Disney vacation.
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
The best time of year to avoid large crowds at the Walt Disney World® theme parks is when school is in session.