Large Group Disney & Orlando Group Packages
Are you looking for Orlando group packages discount for your church group, youth group, school group, or possibly even a family reunion? Well you have come to the right place. Here at OrlandoVacation.com we can help assist large group in booking a Disney Vacation. With us you have access to the best deals on hotel rooms and theme park tickets.
If you are just exploring the idea of planning your Orlando group packages or if you are simply looking for the best deal, call our toll free number for assistance or questions about your Orlando group packages at 1-800-641-4008 or use our groups quote form to get a quick quote.
How To Get The Best Rate On Orlando Group Packages
Every Orlando theme park works a little differently when it comes to getting discount youth group rates. Each one of them classifies groups a little differently. Below we have outlined for you the requirements each park has in order to get the youth group discounts.
Large Group Disney World Vacation Discount
Your large group Disney vacation your party must have at least 10 youths and the number of adults cannot outnumber the youths. In addition, all groups must be based in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. A youth age for Disney group sales is 3 to 22.
Large Group SeaWorld Orlando Discount
In order to get the best deal on a group vacation to SeaWorld Orlando 80% of the group should be between the ages of 3 and 18. A minimum of 15 youth admissions is required for us to get you a group discount.
Large Group Universal Studios Orlando Discount
The requirements for us to get you a group discounts on Universal Studios vacation is a minimum of 15 youth admissions is required, and the number of adults cannot outnumber the amount of youths. A youth age for group discounts to Universal Studios is age 3 to 18.
- Discounted rates! The larger the party the more you save on lodging and theme park tickets.
- Our specially trained Travel Specialists will assist you in finding a vacation home that meets your needs and expectations.
- You get to work with your individual travel specialist so just one point of contact for your entire group.
- Option to stay in a hotel or vacation home, all VERY close to Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
- Rooms located together at your resort* based on availability.
- Ease of planning – everything is coordinated for you so you can spend more time relaxing while in the destination.
- On site tour operators always available to ensure that your group arrangements go as planned.
- Possible group discounts on tours and excursions from our partnered restaurants, transportation companies and budget attractions.
- We require a $250 deposit in order to make a group reservation. If you should have to cancel your reservation and you let us know 30 days prior to your arrival we will refund $150 of this $250 deposit. There is only a $100 cancellation fee for group reservations.
- Once the reservation is made all ticket prices and hotel prices are locked in so you don’t have to worry about the prices going up.
- If your church or school is tax exempt you need to provide us the necessary paperwork at the time you make your reservations.
- The remaining balance for all groups is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Failure to pay the remaining balance prior to the 30 days of arrival could lead to your group reservation being cancelled. Any cancellations inside of 30 days of your arrival will be charged a two night hotel cancellation fee.