Church | Faith Base
Rejoice with hundreds of churches across America who visit Orlando every day. Affordable overnight accommodations with breakfast, overnight bus parking, discounted theme park tickets, and group dining options are available to meet your faith based group’s needs.
Benefits of booking Orlando Faith Based Group Travel with OrlandoVacation.com
- Advance booking available to have fundraisers/save money for travel.
- Affordable hotel and vacation home rates available year round.
- Florida Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption accepted.
- Small deposit required to reserve group rooms and lock in discounted rates.
- Group discounted theme park and other Orlando attractions tickets available for qualifying groups.
How To Get The Best Rate On Church | Faith Based Packages
Finding Orlando hotels rooms/suites that sleep multiple people with breakfast included daily can cut cost per person, along with hotels that offer free bus or van parking. The summer time and most major holidays are extremely busy for the theme parks making hotels and vacation rentals in high demand. Booking in advance is suggested to lock in current prices, availability, and avoid rate increases in theme park tickets prices. Group theme park ticket rates available for groups of 25 or more booking and paying as a group.
Faith Based Group Travel To Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World is a great place to enjoy all that we were blessed with in this life. We can help make the planning easy and fun for your church!
Faith Based Group Travel To SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando is the perfect place to appreciate all that is blessed about life. The animals your group can enjoy and interact with are miracles of earth!
Faith Based Group Travel To Universal Studios
Bring your church group to Universal Studios Orlando easily and within your budget. We can even help you find a sister church in the area.
Meet Your Group Sales Coordinator
Tracy Estrada was born in New York, but moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida when she was eight. After high school graduation instead of starting college right away, Tracy was hired to work as a PBX operator for a major chain hotel which started her hospitality career. After many years of working in hotels at the front desk, reservations,
- Discounted rates! The larger the party the more you save on lodging and theme park tickets.
- Our specially trained Travel Specialists will assist you in finding a vacation home that meets your needs and expectations.
- You get to work with your individual travel specialist so just one point of contact for your entire group.
- Option to stay in a hotel or vacation home, all VERY close to Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
- Rooms located together at your resort* based on availability.
- Ease of planning – everything is coordinated for you so you can spend more time relaxing while in the destination.
- On site tour operators always available to ensure that your group arrangements go as planned.
- Possible group discounts on tours and excursions from our partnered restaurants, transportation companies and budget attractions.
- To qualify as a group with Orlando Vacation, group must have a minimum of 25 people.
- We require a $500.00 deposit in order to make a group reservation. If you should have to cancel your reservation prior to 45 days of your arrival, there is a $300.00 cancellation fee, and we will refund the remaining $200.00 deposit.
- Once a contract is signed, all ticket prices and hotel prices are locked in so you don’t have to worry about prices increasing.
- If your organization is tax exempt, you will need to provide us with a Florida Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption.
- The remaining balance for all groups is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Failure to pay the remaining balance, could lead to your group reservation being cancelled and theme park tickets not being ordered.