Orlando Hotels with Pools
Are you looking for deals on Hotels in Orlando with Pools? You have come to the right place. Here at OrlandoVacation.com, we represent 23 hotels and 7 Orlando luxury resorts. We have been helping guests plan their vacation since 1993, and we would love to help you and your family. Our goal is to earn your business with our low prices and win you loyalty with our outstanding customer service. Please feel free to call us toll free or use our online chat feature if you need any assistance.
Top Orlando Hotels with Great Pools
These 777 all-suite hotels is located just 1 mile to Disney World. It features a huge 24-acre water park with 7 water slides, kids splash pad, an adult only pool, and free shuttle to Disney World.
As Low As
This hotel is located just a ½ mile to Disney World. It features an onsite restaurant, beautifully remodeled rooms, and free shuttle service to Walt Disney World Resort. This hotel has a huge resort style pool which the entire hotel is built around.
As Low As
They include three outdoor pools, a hot tub spa, a children’s swimming pool and playground, tennis and volleyball courts, in-room refrigerators, pillow-top mattresses, in-room WIFI, and furnished balconies in most rooms. There’s a shuttle every 30 minutes to the Walt Disney World theme parks.
As Low As
Welcome to The Grove Resort & Water Park, a hidden gem of a property but only 7 miles to the heart of all the “magic.” Here you’ll be on vacation inside and outside of the theme parks. From lounging in a beautiful pool, floating down a lazy river, surfing, renting motorized boats, The Grove Resort has it all!
As Low As
Hotels near Disney World with Nice Pools
The arms race is on, and many hotels in the Orlando area have stepped up their game in efforts to get more guests to stay with them. Hotel companies have figured out the way to get more customers is to cater to their children and offer more kid friendly amenities such as waterslides, lazy rivers, huge pool area, and hiring employees to run games and activities out by the pool area.
The great thing about Orlando is the weather is mild to hot year-round. The mild weather allows guests to enjoy the pool area year-round, and not just in the summer months like many other cities. The way parents are enjoying the theme parks has changed quite a bit over the years as well which caters to Orlando hotels designing great pool areas. Parents are finding usually not going to the parks in the morning and staying all day. The new pattern is to go to the parks in the morning and then come back to the hotel and enjoy the pool activities in the afternoon or go to parks during the morning and afternoon and enjoy the pool activities back at the hotel in the evening. Either way works, but it is suggested that you do take a break. The average guests walk over 10 miles per day if they spend the entire day at the theme park. This high volume of walking is too much for younger children, by day three of four your child will be exhausted. This is where a nice hotel near Disney World with a fun pool area is the perfect spot to go to take a break.
Amenities at Hotels with Great Pools in Orlando FL
- Cabana’s- These cabanas are like tall tents which have lounge chairs, TV’s, refrigerators, and they are usually located in the premiere area of the pool area. These cabanas cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per day to rent. The hotel pool cabanas are great if you have small children, that need a break from the sun or need a cool shaded area to take nap.
- Movies- My Orlando hotels with the best pools usually show movies at night. They put a big screen up near the pool and kids can lay on floats in the pool and watch the movie. This is always a hit with the entire family as parents like enjoying mingling with other guest and drinking an alcoholic drink while the kids are occupied.
- Tiki Hotel Pool Bars- Tiki bars out by the pool area are popular amenities at many hotels near Disney World. These tiki bars serve your favorite cocktails and popular bar food. Many hotels offer hamburgers and hot dogs cooked on an open flame near the pool area which add to the atmosphere as well.
- Pool activities- Many hotels hire retired employees who coordinated children’s activities from the cruise industry to run their act out by the pools. These activities coordinators bring a lot energy, fun and excitement to the pool area, and the kids love it.
Resort Fees at Hotels in Orlando with Pools
If you are looking for hotel in Orlando with an outstanding pool, then the nightly rate is going to be a little more than if you stayed in a standard hotel. After all, the upkeep, labor, and overall cost of the pool area cost more money than if the hotel just dug a rectangular box in the ground and call it a day. The average Resort fee in Orlando is between $10 and $20 a night. If you are looking at a hotel with an updated pool area, then you might be paying between $25 and $50 a night in resort fees.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.