Hotels in Kissimmee Florida
If you are planning on visiting Disney World, Hotels in Kissimmee Florida offer the best value if you want to stay near the magic. There are 378 hotels in Kissimmee ranging from 2-star economy-based hotels all the way up to the high 4-star newly built Margaritaville Kissimmee resort.
Kissimmee Hotels Specials
Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area
Features a variety of amenities, including free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant, a 30,000-square-foot conference center, swimming pool, Top Golf Swing Suites, Kids Playground, and Starbucks Coffee Shop. Each 434 beautifully renovated guest room is appointed with modern amenities and comfortable furnishings including walk-in showers, 43” HDTVs, in-room safes, coffee makers, and refrigerators. Parking is free and a complimentary theme park shuttle is also available.
As Low As
Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Lake Buena Vista Hotel with Waterpark includes brand-new renovations! The huge selling feature of this hotel is obviously the extremely nice pool area complete with a water slide and a lazy river but with all the activities around for the kids to enjoy, you can’t just choose one!
As Low As
Kissimmee FL Hotels Facts
Disney World was first opened on October 1, 1971. Soon after the opening, the sleepy little town of Kissimmee started to boom. Up and down State Route 192 hotels, shops, fruit stands, and diners were popping up all over the place. State Route 192, now known as Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, was so popular because as guests came up from South Florida the Florida turn pike ended and all these guests had to take ST Route 192 to get to Disney World.
The majority of the hotels in Kissimmee are two and three-story exterior-based motels which were built in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s. These hotels were the first hotels built around Disney World. Recently, many of these hotels have been purchased by new ownership groups and they are being remodeled and returned to their past glory. In addition, to too many Kissimmee hotels being remodeled, there are also many new hotels and resorts popping up all over Kissimmee. Some of these new are The Grove, Margaritaville, and Reunion Resort.
Hotels in Kissimmee Florida Prices
The average nightly rates on a hotel in Kissimmee is $130 a night. The cheapest hotel rates can be found for under $40 for a 2-star hotel and as much as $228 for a four-star hotel room in Margaritaville. Enter your travel dates above, and we will guarantee to have the lowest nightly rates on the hotels we represent. IF you happen to find a Kissimmee hotel cheaper than our prices, we will gladly match their rate plus give you and extra $10 off per night.
Tips for getting the best nightly rates on hotels in Kissimmee Florida
- Travel during the low season or shoulder season. Anytime kids are out of school such as summertime, Easter, Christmas, or Spring Break these are going to be considered high season.
- Stay during the week, the weekend rates are going to be 20% to 30% higher. If you can travel to Kissimmee Sunday through Thursday you could save yourself as much as 30% off your hotel room, and the crowds are going to be much smaller at Disney World.
- Book a Disney World Package deal, by combing your theme park tickets with your Kissimmee FL Hotel we can offer you bundle pricing which could save you as much as an additional 7%.
- Book your room early. The rates of hotel rooms go up as the hotel starts to fill up so book vacation to Orlando early and you will save.
Kissimmee FL Hotels Resort Fees
Nearly every hotel in Kissimmee charges a nightly resort fee. These fees are typically paid by the guests at check-in, and they range from $7 per night to as much as $50 per night depending upon the amenities the hotel offers. Be sure to check the fine print before booking your room so you know exactly what these fees are going to be. Here at Orlandovacation.com, we promise to make sure we highlight all fees to your guests. Nobody likes hidden charges, and our goals is to provide the best customer service possible to you and your family.
In addition to resort fees, some hotels charge for parking and WiFi service. These fees should all be outlined in the fine print before booking. If you have any questions about what the hotels that we represent charge extra for please feel free to give us a call toll-free or us our online chat feature. We have Orlando-based customer service agents waiting to assist you.
Type of Kissimmee Accommodations
If you are looking to stay in Kissimmee FL, you will have many great choices regarding where you want to stay. Kissimmee offers brand-new hotels and older hotel rooms as well. There are a few Kissimmee Resorts such as Hilton Mystic Dunes, The Grove, Hilton Liki TiKi Resort. Plus there are many Kissimmee vacation homes which are extremely popular with guests looking to visit Disney World.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.