Kissimmee Vacation Rentals
Are you wanting to stay in a vacation home near Disney World? Then you need to check out Kissimmee Vacation Rentals near Disney World. Kissimmee was the first area where vacation homes were built near Disney World.
- Emerald Island Resort
- Windsor Palms Resort
- Windsor Hills Resort
- Champions Gate
- Soltera Resort
- Windsor Island Resort
- Regal Palms Resort
- Paradise Palms Resort
- Terra Verde Resort
- Davenport Vacation Homes
Most Popular Kissimmee FL Vacation Homes
Kissimmee Vacation Rentals with a Pool
There are over 18,000 vacation homes in Kissimmee. Many of these homes are available as AirBnB’s and you can rent them out for as little as 3 nights all the way up to a couple of months. The Kissimmee area is the closest area to Disney World. Kissimmee, Florida is located on the South side of Disney World in Osceola County. Lake Buena Vista is located on the North side of Disney World and this area is in Orange County. There are no vacation home rentals in Orange County as there is a county ordinance which prohibits short term rentals.
If you are looking to rent a vacation home in Kissimmee Florida, we strongly suggest rent a vacation home in designated vacation home community. Often, people rent out AirBnB’s in residential communities and this usually does not work out too well. Many times, the prior guests have soured the neighbors on anyone renting a vacation home next to them as a short-term rental. Either the prior guests were rude, too loud, or threw a party; in either case, neighbors can be less than welcoming to other people staying in these properties.
Here at OrlandoVacation.com we only rent out homes in sub-division designated for short term rentals. Kissimmee has quite a few great neighborhoods to rent vacation home in that are close to Disney World and ones which offer top notch amenities. Some of the most popular Kissimmee vacation home communities are: Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills, Paradise Palms and Windsor of Westside.
Nightly Rates for Vacation homes in Kissimmee Near Disney
The average nightly rate for a vacation home in Kissimmee varies greatly on the size of the vacation home, the amenities the home offers and the time of year you are going to be using the property.
Tips for getting the best deal on a vacation home in Kissimmee
- Go through OrlandoVacation.com or another management company rather than going through AirBnB or VRBO. The national companies take on an extra 20% to 25% for their marketing efforts. If you deal directly from the source, you can save yourself this extra money.
- Book Early – Book a vacation home in the off-season. September is the weakest month for Kissimmee vacation home bookings, but this is a great time for you to book your home even if you are going to be staying in March or April of the following year. When times are slow, most owners will be willing to wheel and deal on the price.
- Stay during the week and avoid weekends if possible. The vacation homes in Kissimmee Florida are usually 90% booked on the weekends, and Friday and Saturday nights is when the rates are higher. If you stay Sunday through Thursday you could save yourself as much as 25%.
Kissimmee Florida Vacation Homes with Pool Fees
As with everything please read the fine print when booking a vacation home in Kissimmee. Here are a few fees to look out for:
- Property Protection Fee – This works just like insurance and this fee varies depending upon the size of the home. Vacation Home Protection fees range from $65 to $200. This fee is usually paid by the guest to the property management company prior a few days prior to checking in. It protects the home against any unintentional damage. It works just like insurance, and it is not refundable when you check-out.
- Pool Heat – Vacation homes with pools in Kissimmee fees for pool heat usually range from $20 to $40 a day. The weather in Kissimmee is usually anywhere from mild to hot so you only really need to consider ordering pool heat in February through April, the other times of the year the pool water will be warm enough to swim in.
- Cleaning Fee – Again, this fee depends upon the size of home you are renting in Kissimmee, Florida. This fee is usually $100 for a three bedroom and can go all the way up to $300 for a 10-bedroom vacation home.
Usually, the Orlando vacation resorts where the vacation homes are located do not charge a daily resort fee. This is usually already wrapped into the nightly cost but you might want to just read all the fine print to make sure there are no hidden fees.
Here at Orlandovacation.com, we promise to make our guests aware of all fees associated with renting a Kissimmee vacation home. Integrity and great customer service are two of our core values and it is our obligation to make sure our guests are aware so they are not surprised when they get here to Orlando.
Sizes of Vacation Rentals in Kissimmee Near Disney World
Kissimmee vacation rentals can range is size from 2 bedroom condos all the way up to 8 bedroom vacation homes. If you are looking for a luxury vacation rental near Disney World with more than 8 bedrooms most of these homes are going to be found in the Champions Gate Resort.
To find the maximum occupancy for a Kissimmee rental is really easy. Just figure 2 people per bedroom, then add an additional two people. So if you are renting a 2 bedroom condo, this unit can sleep up to 6 people. A 4 bedroom vacation home can sleep up to 10 people. Here is a quick guide for you:
- 2 bed Condo: max 6 guests
- 3 bed condo/vacation home: max 8 guests
- 4 bed vacation home: max 10 guests
- 5 bed vacation home: max 12 guests
- 6 bed vacation home: max 14 guests
About Kissimmee, Florida
Kissimmee Florida was incorporated in 1883. In 1950 Kissimmee was home to 4300 residents with the main industries being citrus packing and ranching. Then in the late 1960’s Walt Disney hired individual real estate agents to start buying up land to build what is now called Walt Disney World.
Over the years, Kissimmee has seen much growth mainly due to the popularity and growth of Walt Disney World. Today, over 80,000 people leave in Kissimmee and the primary industry today is tourism.
The weather in Kissimmee is pretty nice year-round with the hottest month being August with an average temperature of 91.4 degrees and January being the coolest with an average temperature of 71.8 degrees. Central Florida enjoys more than it’s fair share of rainfall: the wettest month of the year in Kissimmee on average is July with an average of 16 days of rain fall.
Booking Kissimmee Vacation Rentals Guaranteed
In closing, we know you have many options when booking your Orlando Vacation Home stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando Vacation Home experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando Vacation Home guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando Vacation Homes we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.