Davenport Vacation Rentals
May people book Davenport Vacation Rentals for their Disney World and Central Florida vacation. Davenport is located on the Southeast side of Disney World and it offers easily accessible roads into Disney World, many shops and restaurants plus beautiful and new vacation homes.
Best Vacation Homes in Davenport FL
Davenport, Florida is located on the South side of Disney World where I-4 and State Route 27 meet. Davenport, Florida was established in 1838 when the US military set up Fort Davenport during the 2nd Seminole War. Currently today over 9000 people call Davenport their home and majority of these residents work in the hospitality industry.
In the mid 2000’s vacation home builders started by citrus groves and turning the land into spectacular vacation home communities. Some of the communities are Champions Gate, Solterra, Solana, and Windsor West Side to name just a few. The builders of these communities took a different approach than many of the other vacation homes communities built earlier in Kissimmee. These communities not only boast great looking vacation homes, but also top-notch amenities at the clubhouse such as: lazy river, pools with waterslides, games room, fitness rooms, and so much more.
Prices of Davenport Vacation Rentals
The average nightly price a vacation home in Davenport Florida varies greatly depending upon the time of year you are visiting, the size of the vacation rental, and the resort where the vacation home is located. For example, if you are visiting during high season such as Easter Time you could pay more than double what the home rents for in September…the more the demand the more the nightly rate is going to be.
A four-bedroom vacation home near Disney World in Davenport for example rents for on average of $195 per night. Here are some tips to make sure you are getting the best deal on a vacation home rental in Davenport, FL:
- Book with Orlandovacation.com, okay shameless plug but it is true. We manage over 150 vacation homes, and our goal is to make sure we are delivering the best deals to our guests. We only require a small $50 deposit to book a reservation, which is much less than our competition.
- Book a Stay During the Week. Orlando is crazy busy every weekend, but if your schedule allows it and you can visit from Sunday to Thursday you could save yourself as much as 30% off the weekend nightly rate.
- Book one of our Disney World vacation packages or Universal Studios packages complete with theme park tickets and a Davenport vacation rental. By combing your vacation rental with the theme park tickets we can provide you the lowest and best deals possible.
- Book your vacation home in Davenport early. Most guests book their vacation 6 to 8 weeks out, if you plan your vacation and put a deposit down 4 months prior to your vacation you will save money. We love guests who plan their vacation in advance, these guests tend to have a much lower cancellation rate.
Fees Associates with Davenport rentals near Disney World
Booking a vacation home is much different than booking on of our Orlando hotels. There are fees associated with booking a rental, here are a few to look out for:
- Property Protection Fees- This fee works like insurance on the vacation home against any incidental damages. If fee is usually paid by the guest to the management company a few days prior to checking in. The fee ranges from $70 to $250 for your stay.
- Cleaning Fee- If you are staying two weeks or longer sometimes the cleaning fee is included in your stay; however, if you are using the house as a short-term rental for 3 to 7 nights the cleaning fee is passed along to the guests. This fee ranges from $100 to $300 depending upon the size of the home for rent in Davenport.
- Non-refundable deposit- Be careful because the deposit you put down on the vacation homes are non-refundable. Some management companies and booking sites ask you to put down as much as 30% for a deposit. We only require a small $50 deposit to book a Davenport vacation rental and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Sizes of Davenport Vacation homes near Disney World
Davenport is unique in that you will find rentals ranging in sizes from a 2-bedroom condo up to a 15-bedroom Orlando luxury vacation homes. All the vacation rentals come complete with fully functional kitchens, multiple bathrooms, multiple TV’s, many have their own private pool which is great to relax in after a long day at the theme parks.
If you are confused or need help booking your vacation home, please feel free to give us a call. All our representatives live in Central Florida, and they are very familiar with Davenport. You can reach us through chat or by calling us toll free at 1-800-641-4008.
Booking Orlando Vacation Homes Guaranteed
In closing, we know you have many options when booking your Orlando Vacation Home stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando Vacation Home experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando Vacation Home guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando Vacation Homes we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.