3 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Orlando Florida
Ironically, we get more request for a 3 bedroom vacation rentals in Orlando Florida near Disney World than any other size of vacation home we offer. When choosing a three bedroom vacation rental in Orlando you have many different options: condo, townhouse and vacation home. Enter the dates you will be traveling to Orlando, and we will show you the nicest bed vacation homes near Disney World.
Popular 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Communities near Disney World
3 Bedroom Orlando Vacation Pool Home of the Month
This three bed vacation home is located 2.8 miles to Disney World. One of the main thing our guest really like out this home is the huge TV’s and the private pool area. This home has been updated with a unique pool LED lighting system. This system allows the guest to change the color and the brightness of the lights depending upon their mood.
Types of 3 Bedroom Vacation Rentals near Disney World
These units are great, because they are usually in a gated vacation home community which offers a lot of activities at the clubhouse such as: community pool, games room, workout facility, walking trails, movie theater, sundry shop, and much more. The three bedroom condos come complete with a fully functional kitchen, living room, multiple bathrooms, and usually TV’s in all the bedrooms.
The three-bedroom townhouses offer pretty much everything the condos offer but usually most of the bedrooms are upstairs. This is an important feature especially if you have small children who need to go to bed early. The children can sleep upstairs in the bedroom while the rest of your party can watch TV and socialize downstairs in the living room.
Vacation Pool Homes
These homes offer you everything you need. A private pool, fully functional kitchen, multiple bedrooms and multiple baths.
Nightly Rates for a 3 Bedroom Vacation Pool Home in Orlando
The nightly rate for a 3 bedroom vacation rental varies greatly depending upon the type of vacation rental you are going to stay in (condo, townhome, or vacation home), the time of year you are traveling and the amenities the rental offers.
Tips for getting the best deal on 3 bedroom villas in Orlando
- Book your 3 bedroom villas in Orlando with OrlandoVacation.com. If you book your unit through one of the national suppliers such as AirBnB or VRBO you will end up paying 20% to 30% more. These national companies charge extra fees to cover their marketing expenses.
- Book Early- The early you book the better deal you will get. The average American plan their vacation anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks out. If you plan your vacation early, you will often times find the vacation agent willing to reduce the cost to get your booking in place.
- Book a Vacation Package- If you bundle your theme park ticket purchase with your 3 bedroom vacation home near Disney World, we will be able to save you money on your Disney World vacation packages. Plus, we can even set-up a payment plan for you so you don’t have to pay everything at one time.
3 Bedroom Rentals Near Disney World Fees
It seems everything has certain fees associated with it which raises the overall cost. Please make sure you read the small print when booking a vacation home to make sure you know exactly what you, the guest, are responsible for.
- Property Protection Fee- This fee is usually paid by the guests two or three days prior to check-in to the management company. It works just like insurance, and it takes care of any incidental damages done to the unit by the guest. This fee is usually non-refundable and for a3 bedroom vacation home it ranges from $65 to $95 for your stay.
- Pool Heat- If you are staying in a 3 bedroom unit which does not have a private pool this fee will not apply to you, but if you are renting a 3 bedroom Orlando vacation villa and you want pool heat this is an extra charge. Typically to heat a 3 bedroom vacation home pool you are looking at $30 per day.
- Cleaning Fee- Sometimes this fee is waived if you are staying 7 or more nights. The average cleaning fee cost for a 3 bedroom unit is between $100 and $130.
Here at Orlandovacation.com two of our 5 core values are integrity and exceptional customer service, our promise to you if a vacation home has any extra fees, we will make sure you are notified about these fees. We do not want any guests to be blindsided by hidden fees or charges.
History of Orlando 3 Bedroom Vacation Home Rentals
Even though three-bedroom units are the most sought-after size of vacation homes there are not that many on the market for rent. There are a couple of reasons for this; during the financial collapse of 2008 through 2010 many of the 3-bedroom vacation homes in Kissimmee were bought by families who wanted to use these houses as their primary resident. Secondly, builders are not building anymore three-bedroom vacation homes. The builders know they can build an 8- bedroom luxury Orlando vacation home on the same size lot as they can build a 3- bedroom home and the larger vacation home has much more profit built into it.
If you are looking to rent a three-bedroom vacation rental in the Disney area, you might want to consider bumping up to 4-bedroom vacation rental near Disney World. The cost is going to be around the same price, and the 4-bedroom pools are usually a little bigger than the 3 bedroom vacation home pools.
Booking Policy for Reserving a 3 Bedroom Pool Home in Orlando
We only require a small $50 deposit to make a reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. The final balance for the vacation home is due 30 days prior to arrival. There are many different payment options. We can set-up a payment plan for you or you may enroll in an after pay program.
If you are booking a 3 bedroom vacation home rental as part of your Disney World packages, we suggest you pay off your Disney World tickets first. Disney requires guests to make a reservation at the parks, you do this by linking your tickets to the My Disney Experience App. If you fail to make your reservation for the theme parks even though you have your ticket you might not be able to get into the theme parks.
What comes with a 3 Bedroom Vacation Home near Disney World
We obviously cannot speak to what every 3 bedroom vacation home in Orlando offers, we can tell you what to expect when booking a 3 bedroom vacation home near Disney World through OrlandoVacation.com.
All our vacation homes offer the following amenities:
- Fully functional kitchen
- Two or Three baths depending on the layout of the vacation home
- Private pool unless, you are staying in condo or townhouse then at the minimum you
will have a community pool to enjoy while here on vacation.
- Multiple TV’s (almost all our vacation homes have TV’s in the bedrooms)
- Washer and Dryer
- Clean and sanitized house for you and your family to relax and unwind
- Free WIFI
It is important to know that there are very few 3 bedroom vacation pool homes in Orlando. Prior to the financial collapse of 2008 and 2009 there used to be a bevy of three bedrooms vacation homes for rent. After the housing bubble burst many of these 3 bedroom vacation homes near Orlando theme parks were foreclosed on and purchased by families who lived in them full time. After all who would not want to live vacation pool home near Disney World, and enjoy the nightly fireworks every night.
Since there is a shortage of 3 bedroom vacation homes for rent in Orlando, you will probably find that there is not a big price difference between the three bed homes and the four vacation homes near Disney World. Builders are not building three bed vacation homes anymore, they have found their profit margins on the smaller homes is not the best for them financially so they have opted to build large vacation homes and luxury vacation homes in Orlando rather than concentrate on the smaller houses. This is why if you only need a three bedroom unit you might be better off looking at a vacation condo or townhouse in one of the sub-divisions listed above.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.
3 Bedroom Vacation Homes Testimonials
3 Bedroom Vacation Rentals FAQ's
How many guests can stay in an Orlando 3 bedroom rental?
The maximum number of guests which can stay in a 3 bedroom unit is 8 per the Fire Marshal rules he has set out. We come up with this by using the following calculation: 2 guests per bedroom plus 2 additional guests in the living room sleeping on the sofa or a pullout couch.