Autism Friendly Orlando Vacation Homes
Are you looking for an autism friendly vacation rental in Orlando near Disney World? Don’t worry, Orlandovacation.com is here to help you. We are certified through IBCCCES as an Orlando Certified Autism Travel Professional. To earn the honor of being a certified autism travel professional or CATP means our representatives have demonstrated both the knowledge and can provide travel-related services to families and individuals on the autism spectrum.
We have over 200 vacation homes near Disney World, but we have carved out around 30 of these homes which are deemed autism friendly. To book one of our autism friendly vacation homes you may book it online; however, we strongly recommend you call one of our CATP vacation home representees. This way we can provide you the best customer service. Our toll free number is 1-800-641-4008.
Popular Autism Friendly Orlando Vacation Homes
What to look for in an Orlando Autism Friendly Vacation Home
- Close to the parks- Traveling to and from the theme parks especially during high travel times in Orlando, driving can be more of a thrill ride than many of the local roller coasters. It is much less stressful if you stay close to your destination area. We suggest staying the Kissimmee area. The Champions Gate area is really nice; however, until they get the traffic figured out on 1-4 I would stay away from this area. During peak travel season, it can be as long as a 45 minute drive to get to the parks from the Champions Gate location.
- Stylish in Design- Look for a house that is nicely decorated with sturdy furniture. When looking for an autism friendly vacation rental less really is more. The house should be comfortable, but safety is our number one objective.
- Quite Area- Look for a vacation home near Disney that backs up to a conservation area or perhaps at the end of a col de sac. Do not book anything near a busy road or near the clubhouse. These areas can get extremely loud at night as kids are playing in the community pool.
- Book a vacation home in a gated community- Most, if not all the gated communities near Disney World have 24-hour security guards. This prevents guests from using the houses as a party house. Nothing will be more, agitating to a person on the autism spectrum than a bunch of people partying outside the vacation home late at night.
- Look for a nice Pool but not over the top- Look for a nice pool area. One that has a large deck and free of any tripping hazards. The pool is a great area for the whole family to enjoy, but safety is the number one objective.
Tips for Traveling to Orlando with an Autistic Child
- Bring a go to bag with you when traveling to Orlando. This bag should include some of your child’s favorite games, snacks, and electronic games. If your flight is delayed or traffic is bad, you can always bring this bag out and keep your child occupied.
- Talk about the experience before going on vacation. You want to prepare your child for the experiences they are going to see when they get here to Orlando the more prepared, they are they more likely they are going to be to adapt to the circumstances.
- Stick to your routine as much as possible. Try to eat the same type of foods you would eat at home, stick to the same bedtimes and wake at the same time every morning. The more you stick to your routine the more enjoyable the vacation is going to be.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.
utism Friendly Orlando Vacation Homes Testimonials
FAQ’s for Booking Orlando Vacation Homes which are Autism Friendly
What other amenities should you look for when booking an Autism friendly vacation home?
Is there a special pass for guest on the autism spectrum at the Orlando theme parks?
What is the booking policy for an autism friendly vacation home?
What is the best area of Orlando to look for an Autism friendly vacation near the theme parks?
vacation home communities such as Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills, and Emerald Island which have some nice and safe vacation homes which are autism friendly.