What Happens In Orlando In October?
- How busy is Orlando in October?
- How hot is Orlando in October?
- What to wear in Orlando in October?
- Things to do in Orlando in October
- Things to do in Disney World in October
- Things to do in Universal Orlando in October
- What to do at Orlando SeaWorld in October?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
It’s a great time to visit Orlando in October! When you are lucky, the weather starts to cool and much is visible and done. Many schools are now breaking in the fall, so the masses in October are more than ever, but we have compiled the information below to help you. The main event in October is one of the biggest celebrations of the year in Universal Orlando; Design and preparation for the whole year are necessary for this to work well.
Halloween Horror is very scary for the park visitors and everything, from strange street artists to haunted houses in a movie-quality special effects makeup. This is a unique ticket event that is available on a particular October night. Parents should remember that this is a very ecclesiastical night and is not suitable for children under the age of 17.
You expect to see a moderate or low audience when you visit Universal Orlando this month for most days. Full-time parks will be Halloween horror afternoons, so they will plan accordingly to avoid longitudinal passages. It is worth using the extra cost to get the choice of line-pass option to enjoy most of your little-awaited favorites.
- Temperature and hours of average of sun – October will see climate change as is the case in Orlando, Florida. This is one of the best seasons to visit when the weather is warm, but it is much less in humidity than the tropical summer months, such as July and August. The average daytime temperature is 29° C, and the average minimum temperature drops to 18° C (about 65° F). There are 8 hours of sunlight during the day (each day) for this month.
- The rain – Also in October, Orlando is out of the hurricane and also the rainy season, so it should get stuck in the general climate. It can be rain, but it is often more powerful than in the previous months. The average rainfall is 86 mm, so the rainfall capacity is about 12 days during the month.
Now that the children return to school, they are definitely more fun when you visit the theme parks, the shorter trips and the more intense heat. And of course, if you visit the end of the month, you can meet different Halloween parties.
When planning your planned Orlando vacation, you are sure to think about exactly what you need to wear and actually what to bring during that time. There will be a wide variety of items and the different fields that you will probably visit in Florida and you will pack them in a bag so we’ve created this guide to make things easier for you. Checklist for everything you want and need:
- The first visitor’s identification – It is recommended that travellers in Orlando ensure that they wear the card for first time visitors to the parks. One of the best things in Orlando theme parks is the first time a visitor (or birthday if it is your birthday). For example, in Disney World, you can catch a badge for free from the visitor services. The park staffs spent all day at Magic Kingdom Parks, showing the badge and receiving you; this may be the reason why you can come through the Fast Pass queues.
- A hat – The hat would definitely recommend as you suffered from the dazzling parks, the Florida sun. This not only helps keep you cool, but also helps prevent heat and strokes too.
- Sandals or comfortable shoes – Many legs cannot be dry in some theme parks in Orlando, so it is important to wear some stylish and comfortable sandals. You go enough when you visit the scenes, so make sure you are happy for the wonderful days. There are not enough (the sandals alone). The most important thing to spend your vacation time in Orlando and making sure you wear shoes is definitely!
If you are going to visit the Orlando theme parks, you will be walking a lot and it gets painfully fast without good shoes. It’s nice to have a good pair of shoes very useful. You walk a lot through the parks, so keep your shoes comfortable. You may make used some sneakers as they served you well. You can walk around 20-30,000 footsteps each day. We didn’t recommend the flop – flops because this will cause your feet to blistered and sored at the end of each day. Equally, you may have to take off the flip flops on some of the roller coasters that go upside down and sit on the flip flops so it doesn’t go flying off.
- Smart shoes at night – Of course you do not spend all the time going up and down in many theme parks in Orlando. There are many restaurants and night activities, so be sure to have some elegant evening shoes.
- A rain jacket – You can have a good time during your stay with the fine weather of October, but it’s a good chance you may get caught up in downpour in Florida, so you may take along with you a raincoat as a precaution
- Cardigan or light sweater – The temperatures in Orlando can really increase during the summer, but the continuous supply of air conditioning adapts well too many of the things that are indoors. So make sure you have a lightweight cardigan or sweater.
- Sleepwear – As you walk through all the theme parks, you may want a lightweight cotton sweater (or pants and student shirt) in the evening after a shower so you can be comfortable while going out for dinner
- Swimming or pool suits – Disney World is Orlando’s most famous attraction, but there are many water parks in the area, so you want a swimsuit during your stay. And with similar sights like Disney World, which can be wet, you can be wet; some swimsuits can be more comfortable.
- Jeans or leggings – Of course, you do not need to travel at this year’s hottest point, so you will definitely be recommended for jeans or tights in the month of October. These are also practical at night, regardless of the season
At the perfect weather of the year, it is good to go to the fields and other attractions.
- Get out with pride – The Pride Day is October 5, so go to the Cola out with Pride party at Loch Eola. At night you can browse the stalls, visit beer and bubble and enjoy live and entertaining music. At night you can see the colorful parade of a gay pride in the park and fireworks at night.
- Halloween celebration Mickey not so scary – On Halloween, Disney is a horror celebration of Mickey Halloween. Join the mouse in the Magic Kingdom for a nap or a party and watch a Halloween parade with Mickey. Have a ghostly fun between the chosen night between September and the end of October.
- The universal’s Halloween horror nights festival – Or you can go to the awful winning universal’s Halloween horror night. Universal Studios is changed into you worst nightmare from between September and the end of November. See if you can handle fantastic homes, unique live shows and other ghostly events.
- Spooktacular Halloween SeaWorld – Alternatively, Spooktacular SeaWorld of Halloween with many pirates and the possibility of cheating taxes. Join the ghost day of the weekend in October.
- Busch Gardens – Busch Gardens Tampa is about an hour’s drive from Orlando, but it’s definitely worth a visit. In this park you see beautiful animals like gorillas, elephants and giraffes in this park. Marvel comes, when the cheetahs arrive as a wind, they meet a lion and a meerkat on the African borders of Safari and send methods for Bengal and Orangutans in danger in Jungala.If you are after the thrills, the speed off o the cheetah hunts roller coaster, jump as a bird on prey with Falcon’s anger and experience the liquid adrenaline on the SheiKra floor. Young travelers with love points and foxes fly in Jungle Flyers, and SandSerpent is the perfect family fisherman. After all, this stimulus is the live show in Madagascar! Use: Holidays, Ideaship or Born to Rock.
- Legoland – Legoland Winter Haven is also a bit further. Go to the heart of Mini-land Park, USA, with seven wonderful Lego models based Kennedy, New York and Las Vegas Space Center. Return to Medieval Times from Lego Kingdoms; discover the hidden experience of Lego Adventure Roads and Lego Technic. Young children love Duplo Village and Lego City, who can spend their dreams in a small town. You can build and register Lego robots and program cars in the fantasy area.
- Gator Adventure – If you want to find your closest hotel to Orlando, go to Gator Drive International Adventure. At Alligator Academy you can approach all cats and learn to become crocodile bread. You will be surprised by their crocodile screens, which include Fianzy feeding, Gator Adventure Show and Watermelon Smash. There is also a Gator Golf Adventure Park, an 18-hole mini golf that runs through the Gator Lagoon.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
Disney World organizes a series of special events in October, including the Halloween Festival Mickey not scary, with weird and odd fun entertainment throughout the Magic Kingdom. International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot have a month and food and wine Classic Swan and Dolphin, to celebrate the best in the food industry.
- Halloween Party Mouse Film Free: Draw a suit and do a trick or fair, become parks, fireworks, costumes, and performances uncharted in the Magic Kingdom. You need to buy a separate ticket for this event, which will take place for several months throughout the month and end on Halloween.
- Walt Disney World and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: end of October, this two-day event between Golden and Dolphin hotels refers to Epcot festival’s famous wines from around the world and examples of chefs in the middle Many seminars hours can practice your cooking.
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: This event is many months in October. On the world market, you can make a world class sample with gourmet plates and exotic drinks. Eat at the Beat Concert Series offers the highest musical performance so you can dance your justice. Cooking presentations, famous chef shows and food seminars offer events focused on food.
- The opening hours are Magic Kingdom Park from 9:00 AM at 9:00 PM
- Epcot Center– The world of the future from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Hours of extra magic from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Epcot – Opening hours World time from 11:00 am to 9:00 PM hours of extra magic from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- The Disney Hollywood Studios hours from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park is open from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Blizzard Disney Beach Park is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Opening hours in Disney Springs from 10am to noon time
- Backpack or a bum bag or cash belt – The backpack is comfortable when you leave out and around in Orlando, so you can store drinks, food and other valuable things you need. Keep your money belt to keep your valuables safe, because you can’t carry your bags while traveling with you. Such products are very useful or even a bum bags to keep some things during your visit.
- Sunscreen and after the sun – Take with you sunscreen for your trip. This is important, especially for those who come from colder climates. Make sure to sunbathe after a day to discover the skin. Do not forget sun protection by using sunscreen regularly, heat (air conditioning in the fields) and drink plenty of water. As you prepare, you will have fun in the Orlando theme parks, regardless of the weather.
- First aid equipment – It is unlikely that this is necessary, but we recommend that you bring some assistance when you go on a trip because you do not know what errors and scratches can be. Also, if any sensation of the blisters is sensible plasters will be of great use.
- Sunglasses – Of course, it is very sunny in this part of the world, so the glasses that protect your eyes add to the list. The last thing you want to spend time at the park is instead of the parks.
- Put a bottle with water – Take with you a bottle of water you can do with your day bag, because there are sources where you can fill it throughout the park. You can also provide a sandwich if you do not want to buy food from the theme park, as it is very expensive. It will be a thirsty job to go to your life in Orlando, so this is an important tip.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
Halloween Horror Nights 29 (Universal Studios)
At Universal Orlando the biggest yearly event is hosted on some nights each case at Universal Studios. When it comes to horror fans and those who want to be afraid, Horror Nightmares should not be missed out on Halloween! The park passes as a bubbling theme park as a horror site. “Roaming belts” are set when the creatures move. Do you think you’re safe? Maybe you’ve just found a zombie that breathes in your neck.
The great attraction of the night is the Haunted movies series, which are themed popular TV shows, classic and current movies and sometimes even video games. This event is not for children. In fact, you only need to have Halloween survival guide only during the night. Tickets are sold a few months before the event starts, and we recommend you buy tickets in advance!
Universal Studios Florida and Universal Island of Adventure are open 365 days a year. In general, the operating begins at 9.00 am and the closing times have changed. Normally, the universal’s volcano bay is opened from 10 am and the closing times have changed.
Spooktacular Halloween SeaWorld: Halloween family event is waiting for a new surprise. Visitors of all ages can celebrate the new Halloween heaven in Sesame Street with its spectacular swimmers, public amenities and their favorite friends. Families also enjoy a Halloween dance party, tricks or invitations all over the park and the opportunity to really encourage friends from the sea.
Good vacation planning is the key! We recommend that you go to SeaWorld Orlando on the weekday if possible. It’s less populated or crowded than on weekend.
- Facial sunscreen – While it is still important to have a full body sunscreen package, the specific brand is not observed. So many traveller know, the sun can close your face on your perfect vacation. Although many sun screens will protect against harsh UV rays, your face is a very sensitive area. Don’t forget to pack a higher SPF for your face.
- Rain coat – Floridians know the weather is changing in the Sunshine State; during most summer days, the sky can expect rain during 15-16. Even in other seasons, it cannot predict Florida’s pattern. Instead of getting caught in the ride, waiting for the rain or buying a poncho, prepare the rain for your trip. You will not go wrong
- Pack some swimming glasses or goggles – Most travelers intend or remember to put the bathing suit on a new journey, but many forget to pack their glasses for those who need some eye protection against chlorine in the hotel pools. Remember to pack a pair of swim goggles for these partners. They often have very high purchases when looking for hotels or water parks.
Orlando is magical at any time of the year, but October is an especially ideal time to be smart to visit the theme parks. It is just one of the least popular months for travelers, which means the lines are not much crowded, but in Orlando, Florida the weather is warm, with no scorching heat. Some days can be cool, and the rain can be seen too when you visit the parks in the month of October, so good vacation planning will make you feel comfortable during your stay at Orlando Florida.