Things To Do in Orlando In April
In April, Disney World enjoys plenty of sunshine and many special events, so this is a great time to visit the parks! It especially enjoys the Epcot International Flowers and Gardens Festival, including the two biggest spring events, the Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort and the theme park entrance fees. If you visit during the spring break, be prepared to line up for the busy attractions such as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, otherwise it will be a wonderful time for Orlando vacation.
- How busy is Orlando in April?
- How’s The Weather In Orlando In April?
- What To wear in Orlando in April?
- What To Do In Orlando In April?
- How About Crowd In April?
- Are Orlando water parks open in April?
- Best Orlando hotels in April?
- Things to do in April in Disney World?
- Things to do in April in Universal Orlando?
- Things to do in April in SeaWorld Orlando?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
In April, crowds at Orlando are largely determined by Easter. Many schools spend a few days before the holidays, some schools arrange spring breaks throughout the week. Therefore, the week before the holiday (and to a lesser extent, the holiday week) is experiencing the largest crowds of the month. The rest of the month is usually neutral. It is always a good idea to go to the park before it opens, but it is even more important when the crowd levels are high.
An excellent weather in Orlando in April. There are no extreme conditions to deal with, there are too many suns and the blue sky and spring are definitely in the air. There can be rain in-between, so keep a poncho in your hand just in case. The temperatures are not hot until summer and the summer crowd has not yet entered the park. The Spring Break will attract many tourists to Orlando theme parks and the CityWalk areas, but the rest of the month will have an average crowd levels.
Since the Florida sun can be incredibly difficult, the first element of any packaging list must be sunscreen! Bad sunburn can totally affect your Orlando vacation. You’ll also need to pack light clothes that are easy to wear. Comfortable shorts, t-shirts and walking shoes are suitable for most days spent in the park. Get a nice dress or a pair of pants and a shirt for a more formal dinner. Some less common items that Universal Orlando visitors sometimes forget:
- Light blouses for cold nights occasionally
- Laundry bag for wet swimsuits or other dirty products
- A lightweight and foldable backpack for collecting items in the park
- Surprise shower case in a waterproof jacket
- Rodeo of the national finals of the RAM circuit.
- Space Coast Warbird Air Show.
- Festival in the park.
- Brick Dash 5K Fun Run and Walk.
- Caribbean fusion.
- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
- SeaWorld Seven Seas Festival.
- Busch Gardens and Wine Festival Gastronomy.
Were you aware that, in Florida (Orlando) there exists the planet’s most beautiful water park? Yeah! Some of the best ones includes Volcano Bay in Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando Aquatica, , and two Disney World Parks, Blizzard Beach and the Typhoon Lagoon.
- The Typhoon Lagoon in Walt Disney World Resort at Buena Vista
This is a large park with roller coaster (water), a lazy river, slides, fast and body slides, huge wave pool and family rafts. The theme parks for example Blizzard Beach require a separate entrance. When the two water parks are open, access to the two parks is through a ticket on same day. Even though Typhoon Lagoon is usually open year round, it’s often closed every year for many weeks in the month of winter.
- The Blizzard Beach found at Buena Vista in Walt Disney World Resort
Blizzard Beach, one of the 2 water parks in Disney World, is a beautiful park. The slides are a giant slide (more exciting shooting at Disney World), lazy river, wave pool, water slide, slide, body slide, raft trips, outdoor water recreation playgrounds and interactive family games for little kids.
- The Universal Orlando Volcano Bay
This water park is a huge theme park in Universal studios Orlando. The water in the center; a 200m high volcano with Krakatau Aqua Coated waterway. The world’s fastest and family slides, multi-wave wave pool, slides and tubes. All customers are given a complimentary or free Tapu Tapu device that eliminates attraction lines. Volcano Bay needs a separate pass for theme parks. This theme park is open year round.
- Orlando’s Aquatica
This park is a huge theme park found near SeaWorld and it is run by SeaWorld parks. Activities include; wave pools, tube slides, mat racing, rafting, bowl rides, family raft rides, activity pools, and lazy rivers, live animals in the river, entertainment center and interactive children’s playgrounds. This water park needs a separate entrance to SeaWorld (equally from Dolphin Experience and Discovery Cove). Same as in the Adventure Island, the theme park equally gives discounted offers that include the acceptance of the water park with SeaWorld Orlando pass, the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Aquatica and /or Adventure Island.
Be Patient on the Way to the Parks!
You can enjoy the park for longer hours because there are extended hours during peak weeks. If you go in the last week of April when most of the crowds leave, your time will be much quieter.
Orlando Hotels you can visit near Disney World with exceptional customer service and best prices; Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark; Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South Water Park, The Grove Resort & Spa, Radisson Park Inn near Disney World, Saratoga Springs Premier Resort Villas in Lake Buena Vista and others. Orlando vacation packages include; Disney World Tickets, SeaWorld Tickets, Universal Tickets and more.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
There is a big Disney World event in April. Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival occupy a centre stage. The festival is complemented by beautiful vintage rock bands, spectacular flower shows and conferences by famous chefs and TV personalities. There is also Star Wars Half Marathon
Special Events at Disney World in April
- Epcot International Flowers and Gardens Festival – Future Dates. This magnificent event at the entrance of the park features whimsical topiaries, special exhibitions, garden workshops and Garden Rocks mini concerts at the American Gardens Theater stage on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 5:30, 6:30 and 8:00 pm. 2019’s performance band will be announced.
- Star Wars Run Rival Weekend – 04-07 April 2019. The 13.1 kilometer race for adults with Star Wars characters along the way, 10 km and 5 km, children’s competitions and the Disney Health’s Run Fitness Fair.
- Parking hours: 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Extra magic time at 8:00 pm
- Fantasmic! at 8:30 pm
- Star Wars: A Galactic Show at 9:00 pm
- Parking hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Disney Fantasy Festival Parade at 3:00 pm
- Fortunately at Ever After 9:15 pm
- Event: Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Parking hours: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Illuminations: Reflections of the Earth at 9:00 pm, Disney Hollywood Studios
- Disney Morning Magic Early 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Parking hours: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Rivers of light at 8:30 pm
- Extra magic hours 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Disney, no doubt a happy place! Apparently, you’ll have fun day to day thanks to endless attractions and various things for all ages. It can be difficult to know how the suitcases are packaged for Disney trips – and these places aren’t where you want to buy things you have forgotten.
Here is a list of things you should pack to Disney world Orlando:
- Waterproof camera
We cannot emphasize enough water hazards for leaking electronics. Even in a waterproof backpack, your camera will probably be exposed to water at some point, especially if you’re taking pictures! Bring a waterproof camera to capture these memories without worrying about water damage.
- omfortable water shoes for women, men and children
It’s been discovered how uncomfortable it is to walk around Disney with Soggy shoes. The solution was to wear fantastic mesh shoes! They are very comfortable as they are produced as sport shoes and they allow you to walk in the park all day. It is also made of a breathable network that allows the passage of air and water. Water is not stuck inside; you don’t need to wear wet shoes after riding Splash Mountain!
- Sun hat
Especially if your skin is open, a good sun hat can save your life on sunny days. It’s always good to wear a sun hat to the little ones, so they don’t overheat and the sun doesn’t come into their eyes. It is cheap and available in any size.
- Stroller clips
These stroller clips are a must for anyone traveling with children. Keep all your belongings in your basket or basket. Kids empty spaces, bowls, toys etc. When they try to disperse, it makes life much easier. Four winds while sailing to Disney! Even your bag, camera, sports bag, and other heavy items may be stuck with these sturdy clips.
- Glow sticks
Glow sticks are a must if you stay after sunsets for parts of the park. Trust me: If you want to take your child to a show or night show, everyone seems to have them. Park sells them at exorbitant prices, but you can always bring them to you and save a lot of money! In this way, you can be the hero of children without spending too much.
- Handheld Fan
In a busy and fun family trip, overheating can ruin the whole day and prevent you from participating in some activities. To help you and your children warm up at the temperature of the theme park, I suggest you always bring a personal fan with you. Liked: Compact and portable, but have a nice breeze. This will cool you down when you need it and keep it in your bag for the day you don’t.
- Blister Balm
When you know that you will walk too much, make sure that the blister balm is with you, even when or if you are walking in trusted shoes. Excessive walking is hard enough for your feet, you would not want blister to add to it and ruin your day! The balm is fantastic: it flows fluently, stays for a long time and protects the feet from friction which causes blisters.
- Portable charger with a lipstick size
This charger is portable and a favorite. It is compact, the size of a tube for lipstick and keeps several charges before it becomes necessary to plug it to power back up again. It allows you to charge your phone, camcorder and other little electronic devices using a standard cable (USB). It can also do the job while safely stored in your bag!
- Waterproof backpack
Well this is a really unquestionable product for you when you are going to places like Disney. When you load loads of excursions such as Splash Mountain, you must place them on the (wet) floor of the vehicle where they will be submerged in running water! Protect them with this waterproof backpack. In fact, thanks to its excellent waterproof coating and sleek, compact and voluminous design, it is described as “the perfect backpack for every trip to Disney.” Also, when not in use, the storage is folded into your pocket, so it does not take up much space when packed.
- Brita filtered water bottle
It’s always a good idea to take a bottle of water with you when you’re at Disney or in a similar park. They charge out the Wazoo for bottled drinks, but if you bring your water bottle and fill it with fountains, you’ll be ready for the day and spend more money for more beautiful things.
- Cover up for fashion shows
Parades are one of the funniest aspects of a Disney experience. They are colorful, fun for all ages and a great way to have sight of all the favorite characters from your family. You may wish to access a good observing position before they start and you can take cover up (blanket) with which you’d be comfortable in while waiting. These is cover up should be smaller in size when folded, so it can be easily carried along with you to the parade or easily stored in a rental cabin.
At Universal studios Orlando! You can expect the flowers in full bloom, sunny days and pleasant evenings. April is the perfect time to roam outdoors or walk in the parks and enjoy the atmosphere before it becomes overwhelming.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
- As part of the annual Grad Bash, Universal Orlando has opened 2 parks for senior graduates. Grad Bash offers a variety of entertainment for the whole family, easy access to tours, live songs, and dancing nights and also entertainment you would expect from the theme park party. The annual Grad Bash is only reserved for senior graduates and accompanying adults.
- One of the biggest parties of the year continues this month; Visitors can enjoy carnival festivals at the end of April. As the Mardi Gras party comes to an end, go to Universal Orlando for fun ceremonies, street parties, live music and many pearls.
The Theme park hours of Universal Studios and Universal Adventure Islands stays unclosed for 365 days per year. Working hours usually start at 9:00 AM and the closing hours may vary. Universal Volcano Bay opening hours usually start at 10:00 AM and opening times are subject to change.
After spending one day in theme parks, you can go to the Universal CityWalk, where you can enjoy and relax with great food, refreshing live music and drinks! The Universal CityWall opens in the morning at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the morning, for 365 days per year. Universal CityWalk offers free parking after 6:00 PM and is open until 2:00 AM.
It is hot during the day, cold at night; mostly sunny, but wind and rain are not uncommon. Someone should know what to bring along for an Universal Orlando vacation. It is possible to add some important items to your Orlando packing list as it could make a difference despite itineraries that can include beachy morning, theme park afternoons and upscale nights.
Are you ready to for a Universal studios vacation in Florida, a sunny and fun holiday? Here’s what you need on your Orlando vacation packaging list:
- The sun is a thing here, so the sunscreen should be on your packing list for universal studios Orlando vacation. Even in cloudy weather, UV rays can destroy the skin. Ensure that it is protected without a greasy feel.
- Refillable water bottle
- Whether you are at the theme park, hiking, or just walking by the pool, you must have a water source. Avoid glass bottles and choose something light, durable and easy to store.
- Small Backpack
- With your little backpack ready to face any event, keep your hands free while exploring or walking. Choose a sturdy, comfortable backpack that you can easily store when you don’t need it.
- This is no hotel in Orlando that does not have a pool, all the rage of water parks and beaches in the Atlantic Ocean are worth a visit. Get ready to solve any problem by adding men and women swimwear to your list of your Orlando packing list.
- Cover up
- The last thing you want to do when you’re hungry and out of the pool is to return to your room to find something that meets the hotel’s clothing code. Keep everything beautiful with a cover up that looks like a dress.
- Even if you normally ignore eye protection, be sure to add sunglasses to your Orlando packing list. You will be happy to have them both as a way of protecting your eyes and as a sign of your legal personality. Mirrored aviators feel classic and fun.
- Travel Hat
- Choose the look of Fedora or the traditional sun hat, it’s best to put a hat that shadows your face and doesn’t match your favorite style. The UPF 50+ water repellent hat is a bonus in Orlando in particular.
SeaWorld Orlando April events:
- Seven Seas food Festival: from 9 February to 5 May
The popular Seven Seas Food Festival returns to SeaWorld with more love in the spring. As you stroll and stroll through the park, you’ll discover first-class delicacies while tasting local craft beers and drinks from around the world. The live performances at Bay side Stadium, where the best performances, go beyond food.
- Bring bottled water and snacks.
- If you looked at the internet you are told you should not bring bottled water. When you arrived at the park, it is said; 2 bottles per person could be brought in a soft cooler. Large hard or soft glaciers, glass containers, food, beverages and picnics cannot be taken to the park. Guests with special diets, baby food or baby food can take their food to the park. Once again, it is not said otherwise when you take it to the park.
- Wear sunscreen. It is hot and sunny at SeaWorld
- Wear a hat and sunglasses. It will help you stay cool and equally protect you against the sun.
- Wear comfortable shoes. There is a lot of walking at SeaWorld
- Pack Ponchos. Always bring disposable ponchos in your back pack in case you experience a pop up shower.
There are a lot of things to do in Orlando in April. April is a favorable month for Orlando vacation, crowds in April are unpredictable. But the weather is not. The weather is quite stable and absolutely delightful. April is the driest month of the year and there is only a 6-day rain (in average).