Things To Do in Orlando In April
In April, Orlando enjoys plenty of sunshine and many special events, so this is a great time to visit the parks! Enjoy Epcot’s Flowers and Garden Festival and Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort.
- How busy is Orlando in April?
- How’s The Weather In Orlando In April?
- What To wear in Orlando in April?
- What To Do In Orlando In April?
- How About Crowd In April?
- Are Orlando water parks open in April?
- Best Orlando hotels in April?
- Things to do in April in Disney World?
- Things to do in April in Universal Orlando?
- Things to do in April in SeaWorld Orlando?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
- Typhoon Lagoon
This is a large park with an aqua coaster, lazy river, slides, body slides, a huge wave pool, and family rafts. Even though Typhoon Lagoon is usually open year-round it can close for inclement weather.
- Volcano Bay
This paradise of a water park has a large volcano with slides in it, a wave pool, slides, an aqua coaster, kids’ area, a beach, and food and drinks. Tap into save your place in line and don’t worry about carrying tubes up the stoaris.
Activities include; wave pools, tube slides, mat racing, rafting, bowl rides, family raft rides, activity pools, and lazy rivers, live animals in the river, an entertainment center, and interactive children’s playgrounds.
Orlando Hotels you can visit near Disney World with exceptional customer service and best prices; Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South Water Park, The Grove Resort & Spa, Radisson Park Inn near Disney World, and others. Orlando vacation packages include; Disney World Tickets, SeaWorld Tickets, Universal Tickets and more.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
- Parking hours: 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Parking hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Park hours: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Parking hours: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Here is a list of things you should pack to Disney world Orlando:
- Portable Chargers
You don’t want your camera losing power when you meet Mickey.
- Comfortable shoes
You will do a lot of walking in all the parks.
- Sun hat
Protect your face and eyes form the sun.
- Handheld Fan
You can get a handheld fan or the kind you can wear around your neck to stay cool.
- Water bottle
Stay hydrated with a reusable bottle. Most restrooms have a water fountain near them.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
After spending one day in theme parks, you can go to the Universal CityWalk, where you can enjoy and relax with great food, refreshing live music, and drinks! The Universal CityWalk opens in the morning from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the morning, 365 days per year.
It is hot during the day, cold at night; mostly sunny, but wind and rain are not uncommon.
Here’s what you need on your Orlando vacation packaging list:
- Refillable water bottle
- Small Backpack
- With your little backpack ready to face any event, keep your hands free
SeaWorld Orlando April events:
- Seven Seas Food Festival: As you stroll through the park, you’ll discover first-class delicacies while tasting local craft beers and drinks from around the world. With live performances at Bayside Stadium.
- Bring bottled water and snacks.
- Wear sunscreen. It is hot and sunny at SeaWorld
- Wear a hat and sunglasses. It will help you stay cool and equally protect you against the sun.
- Wear comfortable shoes. There is a lot of walking at SeaWorld
- Pack Ponchos. Always bring disposable ponchos in your backpack in case you experience a pop-up shower.