Things To Do In Orlando In March 2022
Though it might still be early in the year, there are plenty of opportunities for Orlando travelers to experience the best of what the region has to offer, from thrilling amusement attractions to eye-popping entertainment. So, regardless of how long your stay is, finding things to do in Orlando in March won’t be difficult — in fact, it’ll be more challenging to narrow down your favorite destinations!
In this article, we’ll list some of the best locations and events to set your sights on throughout the month. Keep reading to get a head start on your getaway’s itinerary!
Things to Do in Disney World in March
The happiest place on earth doesn’t ever stop providing memory-making magic, so it’s no surprise to learn that the destination will host must-visit events during the month.
Of these, Disney World’s Festival of the Arts is one that you should consider adding to your list, as it encapsulates everything that makes the park so special.
Located at EPCOT Walt Disney World Resort, this limited-time immersive event hosts a variety of features to look forward to, including:
- Captivating performance art entertainment
- Visual creations crafted to spark creativity and inspiration
- Engaging galleries featuring art from renown artists
- Unique culinary creations that’ll delight your tastebuds
Of course, this is just one of countless reasons to buy tickets for Disney World in March, as the destination is home to some of the best entertainment in the world 365 days a year.
Things to Do in SeaWorld Orlando in March
This destination is always a popular choice when finding things to do in Orlando in March, though the arrival of its incredible Mardi Gras celebration makes it even more of a top candidate.
Take a look at the event’s lineup, and you’ll find plenty of reasons to make this your next stop. Some of its most exciting offerings include:
- Diverse culinary dishes inspired by flavors from the Gulf Coast
- Live New Orleans music featuring sounds from classic jazz to Cajun tunes
- Pop-up parades led by top performers, stilt walkers, bead captains, and more
- Street dance parties held at the Wild Arctic Plaza
If this celebration sounds up your alley, don’t hesitate to grab your SeaWorld Orlando tickets before they’re all gone!
Things to Do in Universal Orlando in March
Finally, one of the next best things to do in Orlando in March can be found at another favorite destination: Universal Orlando.
Here, you’ll discover another exhilarating Mardi Gras celebration that keeps energy high throughout the day with features like:
- Glittering parades with authentic New Orleans floats
- Culinary treats inspired by New Orleans’ diverse flavors
- Live music held at the Music Plaza Stage featuring top artists
- Stilt walkers, performers, and other entertainers performing throughout the day
So, if you want a double dose of Mardi Gras excitement, don’t forget to buy your tickets to Universal Orlando before March passes by!
Need Help Planning?
Contact us today to speak with a friendly vacation expert who can help you find the best deals on your Orlando trip!