Are you planning a vacation to Orlando and looking to save as much money as possible? You should rent a vacation home or townhome…here are 5 ways a vacation home near Disney will save you money:
1) Breakfast- Many people do not think about how much food is going to cost them until they are half way through their vacation, and by then it is too late. By staying in a vacation home, since they are all equipped with fully functional kitchens eating at the vacation home will save you a lot of money. Now, we understand you are on vacation and you do not want to have to cook meals every day, but eating breakfast at the house can save you a lot of money. Breakfast food is typically very cheap to buy at the store, and it usually does not take a lot of time to prepare. By eating breakfast at the vacation home you could end up saving an average of $35 a day for a family of 5…this works out to over $150 for a five day stay.
2) Extra Room- Even our smallest vacation homes and townhomes have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. So with this much extra space larger families (5 or more people) can stay in one house as compared to having to get multiple hotel rooms if you stayed on Disney World property.
3) Private Pools and Entertainment- The major attraction to coming to Orlando is to visit one of our world class, but even the biggest theme park fan needs a break every once in a while. All of the vacation homes offer private pools, multiple TVs, and we can even have a grill delivered (small upcharge). Why go anywhere else our homes offer the perfect place to unwind and have some good family fun.
4) Free Parking and no resort fees- Okay, I know this one sounds funny, but most Orlando hotels now charge a resort and daily parking fee. These fees can add up to over $25 a day…ouch! If you stay in one of our vacation homes no need to pay of these fees.
5) Full Size Washer and Dryer- No need to bring 3 suitcases to Orlando per person, just so everyone has enough clothes for the week. All of our vacation homes and townhomes have full size washer and dryers. This will save you a lot of money especially if you are flying into Orlando. The extra baggage fees airlines are charging now are outrageous.
We hope you enjoyed this article, and we would love to help you plan your next vacation to Orlando. Our goal is to win your business through outrageous customer service and great prices. Please check out our vacation homes here or give one of our friendly customer service reps a call today at 1-800-641-4008.