Orlando Vacation Planning Articles
Planning an Orlando vacation? You're in luck! We have combed through are our best Orlando vacation planning tips & articles and provided them for you. Simply click on one of the categories and we will send you to a page with 3 to 7 articles on that particular which will help you plan your vacation. Please note if you have a question while planning your Orlando vacation please give us a call at 1-800-641-4008. We have a full staff of Orlando based travel specialist waiting to assist you.
Select a Category Below:
The key to finding the best deal on an Orlando vacation is to do as much research as possible. Here are five keys you want to do to make sure you are getting the best deal:
- Make sure the company you are booking through or ordering tickets through is a reputable company. One way to do this is to make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and they should have at least an “A” rating.
- Compare prices- The internet has made this really easy. If you got the price off of a wholesaler similar to Hotels.com or Orlandovacation.com compare their prices to the hotels own website.
- Make sure you understand the cancellation policy and penalties should something come up and you are not able to make it on your vacation.
- Be aware of hidden fees or resort fees. Almost every hotel in the Orlando area charges a resort fee, and these fees are always going up.
- Make it easy on yourself and stay near the attractions that you are going to be visiting. All three major theme parks have hotels located near them, and these hotels primarily cater to the guests of those particular parks. For example, hotels near Sea World will typically offer free shuttle services to Sea World, discounted Sea World tickets, and be more knowledgeable about Sea World than a hotel near Disney World would be.
- Plan your vacation with your kids in mind…this seems like a no brainer but you would be surprised. If you have little ones that need a nap, make sure you plan to spend a couple of afternoons at your hotel so they can get a really good nap. This will save you from having cranky kids toward the end of your vacation.