Plan your next Disney World, Universal Studios or Sea World vacation
The key to finding the best deal on an Orlando vacation is to do as much research as possible. Many people research for months to plan a Disney Vacation. Here are six keys you want to do to make sure you are getting the best deal:
- Make sure the company you are booking through or ordering tickets through is a reputable company. One way to do this is to make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and they should have at least an “A” rating.
- Compare prices- The internet has made this really easy. If you got the price off of a wholesaler similar to Hotels.com or Orlandovacation.com compare their prices to the hotels own website. Plan to always pay a premium for Disney World Tickets.
- Make sure you understand the cancellation policy and penalties should something come up and you are not able to make it on your vacation.
- Be aware of hidden fees or resort fees. Almost every hotel in the Orlando area charges a resort fee, and these fees are always going up.
- Plan to buy your Disney World Vacation tickets in advance. Prices go up twice a year, so it is best to lock in the lowest price today!
- Make it easy on yourself and stay near the attractions that you are going to be visiting. All three major theme parks have hotels located near them, and these hotels primarily cater to the guests of those particular parks. For example, hotels near Sea World will typically offer free shuttle services to Sea World, discounted Sea World tickets, and be more knowledgeable about Sea World than a hotel near Disney World would be.
- Plan your Disney vacation with your kids in mind…this seems like a no brainer but you would be surprised. If you have little ones that need a nap, make sure you plan to spend a couple of afternoons at your hotel so they can get a really good nap. This will save you from having cranky kids toward the end of your vacation.
First time to Disney World or Orlando? No problem! The following articles were created with you in mind. Read on to learn all about how to shop for theme park tickets, find the perfect place to stay and plan an amazing trip to Orlando.
Most visitors to Orlando know of the three major theme parks – Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, but Orlando also offers many other attractions which offer guests a great value and loads of fun.
Orlando, Florida has long been one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. If the price of travel is discouraging you from vacationing here, let us help you figure out how to make your stay work within your budget!
There is a lot to plan traveling to Orlando but if you have special needs you will always have a lot more work to do before you make any travel commitments.
Parents with Teens
Not sure how to make sure your teens have fun and stay out of trouble in Orlando? No problem. Disney World and Orlando have plenty to offer teenagers.
As a single parent, it can feel twice as difficult to plan a vacation. Luckily for you, Orlando and Disney World and perfect places to have an easy and safe vacation.
Dad’s Planning Guide
We know that dad’s have a blast in Disney World and Orlando too! If you are a dad planning a trip to Orlando with your kids or even if you are a mom who wants to make sure your husband is as excited about your trip as you are, read the following articles for some great ideas.
If you are a grandparent planning to take your kids or grandkids to Disney World, get excited! Disney World truly is the happiest place on earth for children and seeing their eyes sparkle will make it the happiest place for you too.
Orlando and Disney World in particular were built for you to be able to have a great time with your kids. Use the following insider tips to take advantage of all Orlando has to offer for young children.
Planning travel for your friends, family, work, school, or spiritual group to Orlando and Disney World can be a taxing job. The good news is that we can help you come to Orlando for a much lower price just for being in a group.
Wedding | Anniversary
What better place to get married or celebrate your marriage than the happiest place on earth? The great thing about celebrating in Orlando is that there is more to do than go to theme parks
There is a lot more going on in Orlando than visiting Mickey himself; and you already know that if you are coming to town on business or for a conference.
Read Our Latest Blogs
The 10 Best Orlando Golf Courses Near the AttractionsHundreds of thousands of people every year come to Orlando to visit one of its many theme parks. About as
Halloween Horror and Holiday Fun at Universal Orlando ResortWhen you visit Universal Studios Florida in the fall, that chill in the air doesn’t come because summer is over.
SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular Highlights 2016Kids love SeaWorld Orlando for the animals and its family attractions, like Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin and the Shamu
How to Find Orlando's Best Tourist SpotsOrlando is one of the top ten tourist destinations in the world, thanks to the plethora of theme parks to
How to Enjoy Fine Dining in OrlandoOrlando is a city that covers over 100 square miles of land, and has a population of over 2 million
Best Priced Orlando Hotel With WaterparkA newly renovated property only two miles from Walt Disney World with great amenities and affordable rates might sound too
Disney World Fall Events 2016The fall season means cooler weather leading into winter and a variety of seasonal events at Walt Disney World. Some
The Lego Movie 4D – Now Playing At Legoland FloridaFans of Legoland are in for a treat on their next visit to the Orlando park: Merlin Entertainments has partnered
Take In Orlando With The Orlando EyeA trip to the Orlando Eye is the perfect addition to any Orlando vacation, whether it’s your first trip or
SeaWorld's Mako Will Be Orlando’s Tallest, Fastest and Longest Roller CoasterExciting changes are on the way to SeaWorld Orlando, including Mako, an incredible new roller coaster that’s poised to break