There are a lot of activities at Disney World for you and your family to do. Most guest know of the obvious ones such as: going to the theme parks, golfing, tennis, swimming. Here are a couple of activities I bet you did not know that you could do at Disney World.
1. Bass Fishing- Disney World has quite a few really large lakes and the bass fishing is some of the best in the entire world. In fact, there are quite a few professional bassmasters and guides who fish everyday on these lakes.
2. Boating- For a small fee you and your family may rent large pontoon boat to putter around in or you may rent a smaller more nimble jet boat. Now keep in mind these smaller boats only have a 25 or 30 horse power motor on them so they are more quick than they are fast.
3. Horse Back Riding- Disney sits on 26 square miles and there are quite a few horse back riding trails. It is funny, once you get on these trails it almost seems like nobody is around; however, in reality there are usually hundreds of thousands of people with in just a short mile or two distance from you.
4. Hot Air Ballooning- The Central Florida area is home to some of the best hot air ballooning in the entire world. If you want to go we suggest going early in the morning, it does not seem that it would be much fun to be up in the hot air balloon during one of our afternoon storms.
5. Running- Disney host a marathon every January and a couple of biathlons and triathlons during the year. If you want to do some exercise while on vacation Disney is a great place to run.
We hope these five activities opened your eyes to all that you may be able to do while on a Disney World vacation. If we can assist you in making your travel plans please give us a call at 1-800-641-4008.