What Happens In Orlando In November?
November is a great time to visit Orlando, Florida, as there are few people (except Thanksgiving and Jersey Festival), mild weather and Christmas is equally starting soon. This month we see the continuation of Epcot Food & Wine, another competition for the Irish and more. Oh, and is the beginning of the holiday season as earlier mentioned? This will be your best vacation in Orlando, and the parks come all out for it.
- How busy is Orlando in November?
- How cold is Orlando in November?
- What to wear in Orlando in November?
- What to do in Orlando in November?
- Best Orlando hotels in in November
- Are Orlando’s water parks open in November?
- Things to do in Disney World in November?
- What to do in Universal Orlando in November?
- Things to do at SeaWorld Orlando in November?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
It is hot and sunny during the day, but the temperature drops during the night. However, it is unlikely that you will need a shade because Orlando has a rain in November. It’s the end of the Hurricane in Florida. Even though the storm is increasing during the month, it is advisable to observe weather forecasts and tropical ice guides in the days. Because you are traveling in the lowest average rainfall month, you may likely not need an umbrella.
- Temperature: The weather in Orlando in November is much more acceptable, making the winter holiday a destination popular for those who want to escape from home cold. The average daytime temperature is about 25° C, although the average minimum temperature drops to 14° C.
- The humidity and sunlight hours: The humidity falls significantly this time of the year, which means that it is good for outdoor activities, such as golf and swimming. The average sun light expected in Orlando is 8 times a day, up to 7 hours in December.
- The rainfall: Although there is a likelihood of rain in Florida, it is likely that the lowest rainfall is in November. The average rainfall is only 48 mm this month, more reason for you to avoid the British rain climate.
Wear your swimsuit, shorts, T-shirts, sweater and long-sleeved trousers if it is cold at night. You will find the sun, so do not forget to add sunscreen to the packing list. You can probably succeed here without an umbrella, but a rain jacket or windbreaker combo will not take up too much space in your luggage, so it is good to thing that you at least one just in case.
- International Festival of Food and Wine Epcot – If you are a food and wine lover you should not forget Epcot’s international food and wine festival at Disney World. At the end of September and November you can try the world in about 30 international food and beverage markets. See famous chefs, attend wine seminars and enjoy the Eat to beat concert series with musical performances at night.
- The Fiesta in the park – In early November, Fiesta is the perfect park for families. Live entertainment and the art industry are the focal points for this two-day festival at Loch Eola.
- The festival of the masters – Artists should visit the Downtown Disney Masters Festival. The outdoor festival offers more than 200 award-winning artists, including photos, photographs, sculptures, prints and jewelry. Live entertainment and fun activities are fun for the whole family.
- Marriott Grande Golf Club of Pines – During this year, the weather is ideal for golf and many of the courses will be chosen in Orlando. Marriott Grande Pines Club Golf is conveniently located at the International Station. Six-time Sir Nick Faldo champion and Steve Smyer’s field architect creates an 18-hole premier version, surrounded by native flora and wetlands.
- Hawk’s Landing Golf Club – Hawk Landing Golf Club is a perfect and peaceful escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. Here you can enjoy an 18-hole golf course that covers over 220 acres of parkland and the Marriott Orlando World Center. Florida’s wildlife is a challenging field and tropical vegetation is a challenging field designed by architect Robert Cupp’s Jr.
- Bay Hill Golf and Spa Club Arnold Palmer – At the Bay Hill Golf Club and Lodge of Arnold Palmer you can play golf among the best in the world. If you stay at a luxury golf resort 70 rooms, you become a club member and enjoy the privileges of a private golf course, leisure facilities, restaurants, and salon and spa fines. This is the winter house of Arnold Palmer’s golf legend so you can notice him around the hotel.
- La Nouba Cirque du Soleil – If you don’t enjoy a game of golf and your favorite is to get a high energy show, you need the Cirque du Soleil de La Nouba. Located in Disney World, you can easily match this stainless steel performance after your park day. You can escape to the world of make believes with acrobatics, clowning around and a vibrant display of dance. You will be amazed the Powertrack Trampolining, flying trapeze and aerial ballet.
- The Tree festival – Christmas begins in Orlando at the beginning of the tree festival in mid-November. The Orlando Museum of Art participates in the winter landscape, with many companies and designers securing trees and creating wonderful Christmas shows. Go to the old town to design a beautiful house. Kids love the Toyland seat, where they can play games, crafts and even go to Christmas.
- Annual Poinsettia and Light Garden Festival – Between the end of November and the beginning of January, you can enjoy the Garden of lights and the annual poinsettia festival to be in Cypress Gardens. Marvel has more than 400,000 dazzling lights that you see through the maze in the garden and the flickering decks and Christmas. There are special music productions and poinsettia with about 40,000 flowers.
Some Orlando hotels you can visit beside Disney World, having exceptional guest service and the best rates are; Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark, Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South with water park, the Grove and Spa Resort, Radisson Park Inn beside Disney World, Universal Studios Clarion Hotel, Lake Buena Vista Comfort Inn, Hilton Orlando, among others.
- Typhoon lagoons in Disney – The lagoon has a good water slide (10 or so), which includes a two person roller coaster raft like “Crush Gusher ‘n”, “Humunga Kowabunga” with five sharp drops and ‘bay’ and storm’ sliding, both are outstandingly slower and directed towards the younger children. In other places, the park has a sizable rapids cause which is looping around it. Disney Typhoon Lagoon is a little more than just the simple slider. Surfers love “Surf pool in Typhoon Lagoon “, which produces six-meter powerful underwater turbines. Ticket holders can also jump and swim with sharks and tropical fish stingrays with the choice of shark reef, the park’s probably best attraction. Opening hours: from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
- The Discovery Cove – Dolphin Swimming is a popular feature that includes a list of activities that must be done or experienced before you die, and Discovery Cove in Orlando can complete that feature. Dolphin Lagoon, in found at center of this park, opposite SeaWorld Orlando give you thirty mins experience with a single dolphin out of so many of the majestic creatures, where you can play, touch, swim and even master to interact with them, equally you may ride their dorsal fin. It is done with the watch eye of expert trainers, which ensures that guests or animals do not suffer from injuries. Discovery Cove is the sister park of Aquatica Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando, with natural environments where you may communicate with nature. This park opens from: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Blizzard Beach Disney – The concept of this park is quite fun, but it is not that fun; It is based on the idea that this was once a ski resort, which “melted into large waters”. The result is a snow-covered mountain area that can slide down to relax on the unusual white sand beaches, unusually “arctic waters”. Pay attention to “Mount Gushmore”, one of the highest and fastest water slides in the world. Also there are plenty of attractions and other hair-raising slides to keep your family entirely occupied for the day. Park opens from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Volcano Bay Universal – One of the most famous and recognized attractions is the Universal Orlando Water Park (volcano Bay), with its two hundred ft round or conical mountain, that sometimes goes floating and sends out lava fluids during the nights. It is the 1st water park at Universal Studios and has a great combination of; relaxing rides, as well as the wave pool and lazy river, with a more cutting edge, the high-speed rides such as the aqua coater, and the 70 degrees plunge slides. There are many lockers there so you may pay in advance into wristband, in this way you will have money for drinks and snacks all through the day. The park opens from: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Daily.
- Aquatica – This water the most modern popular water parks in Orlando; if not then one of, (and there are few you will be choosing from). It is found at south of downtown Orlando SeaWorld. With the exception of the water attractions and the fun slides, the amazing Dolphin Plunge gets almost all the attraction here, riding, enabling you to slip with dolphins swimming about in the surrounding pool through a transparent tube. The massive 59 hectares Aquatica is open throughout the year. Opening hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm daily.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
The crowd levels changes in November, and there are more and more visitors coming to Disney theme parks as Thanksgiving approaches. Travel at the beginning of the month and enjoy the weather, the decor and the small crowding. You can follow the following special events while visiting Disney World in November. Some require more access or additional admission.
- Epcot International Holiday Festival: this festival features music, seasonal artists and seasonal drinks and drinks.
- The Candlelight processional: with famous or celebrity narrator, enormous choir and 50 piece orchestra, this presentation of the Epcot brings the Bible story of the birth of Jesus Christ to life.
- International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot: This event many years includes food and drink in the world, showing the famous chef, professional cooking demonstrations and many practical opportunities to expand their culinary skills.
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: This event offers four-day family fitness practice at the Walt Disney World Resort. The full line and half marathon, 10K, 5K and baby games can make the whole family fun. The Disney characters customize the courses to encourage the participants.
- Merry Christmas Party; Mickey’s Very: Santa Claus joins Mickey Mouse at Magic Kingdom for a jolly Christmas party a happy party for their family and the young at heart. Disney characters do their holiday finery while favorite attractions and joyful music light up with the holiday theme décor.
- Light sweater/jacket or baby powder or board shorts
- Mickey Mouse Ear, Glow sticks, Autograph pen and book.
- Toy cars Disney trading pins
- Granola bars for energy. Dried fruit
- Wet wipes, Sun protection sunglasses
- Hand disinfectant. Wet wipes Lip Balm.
- Plaster Medications Cream
- Cash and credit card. The Camera, and tickets
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
- Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios Florida and Universal Island of Adventure). Your holiday wants do come true! Muggles have the opportunity to experience Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, decorated with solemn Christmas decorations. There are also Wizarding World stores cut! There is also food and drink in connection with holidays and entertainment. The highlight of the Christian world Harry Potter is a Christmas present at Hogwarts Castle. This amazing experience uses cartoon technology for the “spelling” of the castle and the icons of the movie.
- Universal Holiday Parade with Macy’s (Universal Studios). A Universal Holiday Parade, beginning with Macy at Universal Studios Florida 2017, will be back again. Again, think of the Macy Resort Park, this wonderful photo with DreamWorks favorites. During the parade, guests will see Minions, Shrek, Madagascar and more. Santa is lighting New York Christmas tree!
- The Mannheim Steamroller (Universal Studios). This is a modern Christmas music concert, by one of the most popular bestselling Christmas artists! The concert is usually held over a weekend at Universal Studios Florida.
- Grinchmas (island of Adventure). For those who love the Grinch, there is no better time to explore Adventure Island than during Grinchmas. Seuss Landing becomes a grinchmas all over the world with an amazing live show, Grinchmas Wholiday spectacular. There are some favorite Grinch characters in the show. It is configured to record music by Mannheim Steamroller. Visitors can approach and personalize with their photos or autographs by Grinchin. You can even get rid of breakfast! Grinch & Friends Breakfast is available in the morning. Grinchmas is part of the regular park.
- The praise wave: The SeaWorld’s praise wave carries on from the year beginning to the holiday season in 2019. As a result, this Christian fellowship event has the ability to combine the live concerts from the warmest names in the faith based music inclusive of a special message that connects with the reasons to be thankful at the holiday season.
- SeaWorld Christmas Party: Celebrate the world’s holiday magic at SeaWorld Orlando. The parties include a good holiday simulator ride, a special Shamu Christmas show, the holiday’s fountain show and special activities on the waterfront.
- A raincoat – Floridians know the weather is changing in the Sunshine State; during most summer days, the sky can expect rain around 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Even in other seasons, you cannot quite predict Florida’s pattern. Instead of getting caught in the ride, waiting for the rain to subside or for buying a poncho, prepare a raincoat for the rain on your trip. You will not go wrong.
- Swimming glasses – Most traveller tend to put a bathing suit on a new journey, but many forget to pack their swimming glasses. For those who need some eye protection against chlorine in the hotel pools. Remember to pack a pair of swim goggles for these partners. They often have very high purchases when looking for hotels or water parks.
- light jacket – Up the Stage You just won the Magic Extra hours at the Walt Disney Resort, and now you are planning to gallivant throughout the Magic kingdom park well into the early morning hours. After checking the forecast on your hotel television, you find the temperatures are expected to drop from midnight onwards. So, What are you packing? Bring a Lightweight jacket. While Florida seems to be stable in warmness, breezy nights can often be seen.
- Bring a bottle of water: To be honest trips like Orlando vacation can include lots of walking and exercise. In Central Florida’s heat, you do not want to stay alone without hydration.
- Healthy snacks – Energy is the key to a successful trip to Central Florida. You will be needing energy to be ready for the event at a moment’s notice. Instead of breaking the bank with food inside the park or attraction, you should consider bring with you some healthy snacks such as granola bars, dried fruits.
- Laundry bag – When you spend the whole day at a water attraction such as Buena Vista water sports and Sammy Duvall water sports or SeaWorld and CoCo key Water Park, your damp bathing suits and soggy clothes are going to need packing. Where will you them? Protect other garments by compressing the foldable laundry bag on a trip to Orlando Central Florida.
The month of November is a wonderful month for you visit or Orlando vacation. Sandwiched between two massive events; the October’s Halloween horror nights at Universal and December’s Grinchmas at Universal’s Adventure Island, visitors to the Orlando theme parks in November can enjoy or take advantage of the smaller crowd, explore the attractions and parks with less waiting hours.