Sounds Like Summer…at Epcot
This annual event features tribute bands performing tunes from some of your favorite groups. While they may not be the original, the sound for most is good and true, and the music can be heard from Japan to Italy, so you don’t have to commit to the concert to enjoy the show. Sounds like Summer is presented daily at 5:45, 7:15 and 8:00 pm and is free with your park admission.
- June 10-17 – Hotel California (A Salute to the Eagles)
- June 18-23 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot (The Ultimate Billy Joel Show)
- June 24-30 – Stayin’ Alive (A Tribute to the Bee Gees)
- July 1-7 – Slippery When Wet (The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute)
- July 8-14 – The Police Experience (A Tribute to the Police)
- July 15-21 – Southbound and Company (A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- July 22-28 – 2U (A Tribute to U2)
Summer Nights at Seaworld
See fireworks, a special Shamu show and more nightly at SeaWorld in this seasonal spectacular. The Summer Nights program is presented each evening from June 23 to August 12, and is included with your park admission.
Summer Concert Series at Universal
Universal is keeping the schedule under wraps for now, but expect to see some of your favorite groups perform at Universal’s Magic Plaza each week. The Summer Concert Series is included with your park admission.
- June 9 – Victorious
- June 16 – ZZ Top & 3 Doors Down
- June 23 – TBA
- June 30 – TBA
- July 7 – TBA
- July 14 – TBA
Want to see a concert? Make sure you arrive at the park at least an hour before the announced start time to give you time to reach the venue. Since all of the shows have open seating, arriving early ensures that you get a good seat.