Character Locations at Hollywood Studios Orlando
Besides Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios is probably the best theme park to see your favorite Disney World characters. We suggest buying an autograph book which the characters may sign and they also have a place for you to put your photos in them as well. These are great keepsakes.
This is probably the second best place in Hollywood Studios to get autographs and pictures taken.
- The Sorcerer Hat (which you cannot miss as you are coming into the park) is home to many Disney characters meet and greets. Some of the usual guests include Chip and Dale, Daisy Duck and Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Tiger, and Piglet.
- There is really no set times for characters to be here but sometimes you’ll find Darth Vader or a Stormtrooper, or other Star War characters near the Star Tours attraction.
- If you are looking for the stars from the most recent Disney movies then this is where you will find them. These characters change all the time.
This is the best place to get an autograph from your favorite Disney character
- Characters from Disney television shows are found on Mickey Ave, Dora the Explora, Diego, Quincy from the Little Einstein’s, Fresh Beat Band and many more.
Streets of America/Comissary Lane
- Sulley from Monsters Inc can be found across from the ABC Commissary.
- The Power Rangers make regular appearances on New York St.
- Buzz Lightyear, Woody and the Green Army Men can be found at Al’s Toy Barn near the exit of MuppetVision 3D.
- Woody, from Toy Story, can be found on in front of the Mamas Restaurant.