The Best Disney World Rides for ToddlersThe Best Disney World Rides for Toddlers
Everyone can have an amazing time at Disney World, whether they’re 5 months old or 95! However, there are some rides better suited to young kids. Many guests are surprised by just how many rides there are that are perfect for toddlers. Let’s take a look at the best options in each of the 4 Disney parks.
The Magic Kingdom
If you’re only going to visit one Disney World theme park with toddlers, the Magic Kingdom is likely the best choice. There are numerous rides at this park that are perfect for wide-eyed toddlers.
- Pirates of the Caribbean. Your toddler can sit next to you on the bench-style seats, or can sit right on your lap as you slowly ride a boat through scene after scene of pirates on the high seas. Note that this ride is very dark, and there are dramatic scenes, though none of them are particularly scary.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. What toddler wouldn’t love to board Pooh’s honey pot and ride through a fun, bright, cheery landscape of the Hundred Acre Woods?
- Jungle Cruise. This classic ride hasn’t changed much since it was first introduced in the ‘70s. Toddlers will love the boat ride, checking out all the animals, and the soothing sound of your guide’s description of what’s going on around you. Parents will love the corny jokes and nostalgic feel.
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Let your kids soar through the air at this low-pressure, mildly fast magic carpet ride.
- it’s a small world. Easily one of the most classic of all Disney rides, this is the epitome of perfection for a toddler. The lights are bright the entire time, the song is upbeat, and there are tons of exciting, yet not scary, things to look at the entire time.
Animal Kingdom would be a great park for toddlers even if there weren’t any rides for them, on account of all the incredible trails and animal exhibits you can walk through. The stakes are raised though with a few great rides for toddlers.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug. This indoor show features 3-D effects and lots of great animation, though be aware that it does get very dark in theater.
- Kilimanjaro Safari. Take your toddler on this outdoor Jeep ride, where they can meet the animals up close and personal.
- TriceraTop Spin. This classic ride spins on its dinosaur-themed track and almost never has a line.
There are many great shows in Hollywood Studios, which are perfect for toddlers familiar with some of the most famous Disney movies.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid. If your toddler likes lights and singing then this show is likely to entertain. Note that there is quite a bit of darkness, plus a smoke effect that may scare younger kids.
- Toy Story Mania! While the young ones won’t be able to actively participate in this interactive ride they’ll love the tie-ins to Toy Story and the colorful backdrop.
Many think of Epcot as a park best suited for adults, but there are a few rides that toddlers really love.
- The Seas With Nemo & Friends. Fans of Finding Nemo will love this attraction, which ends with a ride through a real fish tank.
- Turtle Talk with Crush. This cool interactive attraction lets kid interact directly with a cool, animated surfer turtle who’s sure to make everyone laugh.
The post The Best Disney World Rides for ToddlersThe Best Disney World Rides for Toddlers appeared first on Orlandovacation.com.