Making Your Teen’s Frozen Dreams Come True
Is your teen one of the millions of teens that’s totally enamored with Frozen? This movie has seemingly taken over the world with its incredible fans and unprecedented excitement from virtually everyone. The good news is that if you’re visiting Disney World you’ll have several ways to make sure your teen can enjoy their favorite parts of Frozen.
Take advantage of Frozen Summer Fun
There’s a special event going on at Disney’s Hollywood Studios all summer long, until September 7th, called Frozen Summer Fun. There are tons of elements to this awesome experience, including:
- Frozen Royal Welcome: This parade-like experience features Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and their friends as they snow ski through the park, all culminating in a group singalong of “Let it Go”.
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: Visit the Royal Historians of Arendelle, along with Anna and Elsa, as you laugh, sing, and enjoy a funny, unique retelling of the story of Frozen.
- Frozen Fireworks: At the end of the night come together for an incredible fireworks display, set to music from the movie.
- Hot Frozen Nights DJ Dance Party: Every night DJ Chill comes out at the main Event Stage for an incredible DJ dance party. You can share song requests and photos via social media for the chance to be shown onscreen during the party.
- Special merchandise and food & beverages: You’ll find tons of event-specific foods and beverages you can’t get anywhere else.
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down: Get sprayed, splashed, and cooled off by Olaf himself! Just stop by the Event Stage during downtimes between shows.
Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package
If you want to experience all the events listed above, plus a few extras, and you don’t want to wait in lines, then the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package is exactly what you’re looking for. The cost is $69 for adults, $39 for kids 3 – 9 and free for those under 3. It includes:
- A reserved viewing area for the Frozen Royal Welcome, plus water, soft drinks, and ice cream.
- Reserved seating for the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration. You pick the time you want, but they are on a first-come, first-serve basis so check-in for your package early if you have a particular time in mind.
- Reserved viewing for the Frozen Fireworks, complete with Frozen-themed desserts plus both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Meet Anna and Elsa in the Magic Kingdom
You can also visit the Princess Fairtytale Hale in the Magic Kingdom to meet Anna and Elsa. Note that this attraction has one of the longest wait times of all attractions in all four parks. As a result, it’s a great choice for your Fast Pass+ selections.