Universal Studios Attractions
Universal Studios Orlando has a lot of fun shows and rides for your entire family. The Universal Theme Park is divided into different sections: Production Central, Hollywood, New York, San Francisco, World Expo, and Kidzone. We have provided you a brief description of the most popular rides and attraction in each one of these sections. By clicking on the link for each attractions below you will be able to read a brief summary along with the age group which the attraction was designed to target.
This is the first area you will come to when you visit of Universal Studios . Below are some of the rides you will experience in this section. Production Central was formerly known as the Nickelodeon Studios.
This section of Universal Studios highlights the so called golden era of Hollywood. Adults and Senior citizens like this section the most since it brings back so many fond memories.
- Lucy: A Tribute – Exhibit highlight artifacts and costumes from I Love Lucy as well as Lucille Ball’s life.
- Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across Time – Combination 3-D film and live stunt show featuring impressive special effects.
- Earthquake – A look at film effects, followed by a thrilling earthquake ride on a San Francisco subway.
This section lies at the furthest point from the entrance. The hit show in this area is Men in Black and they recently just opened the Simpsons attraction.
- Back to the Future: The Ride – Currently closed and will open in 2008 as a Simpsons attraction.
- Men in Black Alien Attack – Interactive ride where guests are armed with laser cannons and shoot at aliens for points.
Tired… need a few minutes to sit down and relax with an ice cream cone. The Kidzone is a great place to go and relax while you let the kids play on the playground and other activities in this section. The main attraction here is ETs Adventure.