LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the place where kids rule! LEGO princesses, knights, and adventurers roam, Find and build dragons, castles, and sail as a LEGO pirate the seven seas. The ultimate multi-day vacation destination for families with little kids, but great imaginations. It all comes to life with over 50 rides, shows, and attractions at the theme park, 14 water slides in the water park, 3 unique themed hotels, and more! The LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the fifth and largest LEGO theme park in the world. Currently, other locations include:
4 Sites In England
- Billund, Denmark
- Günzburg, Germany
- Castelnuovo del Garda, Italy
- Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom
3 Sites In The United States:
- Carlsbad, California
- Winter Haven, Florida
- Goshen, New York
& 3 In The Asian Continent:
- Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia
- Nagoya, Japan
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
LEGOLAND-An Interactive Theme Park
This theme park is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. It is broken into 10 themed zones, has 50 rides, shows, interactive play areas, retail shops, restaurants, and a factory tour showing how LEGO bricks are made.
Attractions At LEGOLAND Florida
- The Beginning: The Beginning is the park’s colorful and inviting entrance where you can find ticket sales, guest services, and much more. Rides you can find are Island in the Sky, shop at The Big Shop, and eating at the Market Restaurant.
- Fun Town: Fun Town allows guests to truly get the feeling that they have entered a LEGO village. For rides, you will find the Factory Tour, the Grand Carousel, and the Fresh Florida Greenhouse. Make sure to check out the shows at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater. When you want to shop, you can find LEGO Studios, Pick a Brick, Garden Shop, Minifigure Market, and LEGO Friends. To eat you can find Granny’s Apple Fries, Fun Town Slushies, Pizza & Pasta Buffet, and Sunny’s Ice Cream Shop.
- MINILAND USA: Miniland USA is the heart of every LEGOLAND Park. For attractions, you can find replicas of the Daytona Int’l Speedway, Florida, Kennedy Space Center, Pirate’s Shores, California, New York, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
- THE LEGO MOVIE World: Taking kids through the land of THE LEGO MOVIE, meet up with Meet or join the fun at Unikitty’s Disco Drop.
- DUPLO Village: Ideal for toddlers and youngsters who love to fly planes, drive cars, and explore a whole town, DUPLO Village is just that. Rides and attractions are the DUPLO Farm, Granny’s Jalopies, Big Red Rally, and the Junior Fire Academy.
- LEGO Kingdoms: LEGO Kingdoms takes kids back to medieval times with the LEGOLAND Castle. Rides and attractions are the Royal Joust, the Forestmen’s Hideout, the Dragon, and Merlin’s Challenge. You can shop at the King’s Market and eat at Castle Burger.
- LEGO City: LEGO City is the perfect place for kids to go to live out their dreams in a town created just for them. Rides and attractions are the Rescue Academy, Ford Jr. Driving School, Ford Driving School, Flying School, and Boating School. Make sure you see the Big Test Show Live, shop at City Shopping, and eat at Drivin’ Drive-In or City Stage Snack Bar.
- Imagination Zone: The Imagination Zone emphasizes exploring and creation while showcasing seven of the most visually exciting LEGO models in the world. Ride and attractions are the LEGO Mindstorms, Build & Test, LEGO Hero Factory, and Kid Power Towers. Don’t forget to grab a bite at I-Zone Panini.
- LEGO Technic: Zoom, splash or soar in LEGO Technic, the most extreme of the park’s zones with LEGO Technic Test Track, AQUA ZONE Wave Racers, and Technicycle. Get a bite to eat at Lakeside Sandwich Co. or Robot Pit Stop, test your skills at Extreme Games or shop in the Extreme Zone for exclusive LEGOLAND Florida apparel.
- Pirates Cove: Pirates’ Cove is home to this theme park Florida’s very own water ski and stunt show, The Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty, as well as Cap’n Brickbeard’s Burgers.
- Land of Adventure: Battle LEGO mummies and skeletons in the Lost Kingdom Adventure or ride the Safari Trek where you’ll find LEGO lions, tigers, and elephants!
- Heartlake City: Create your own music at the Heartlake Stepping Tones Fountain by stepping on the interactive icons.
- LEGO NINJAGO WORLD: Become a ninja and blast animated fireballs at some sinister LEGO villains.
- Cypress Gardens: The LEGOLAND theme park has gone to great lengths to preserve the soul of the park, its historic gardens established on the grounds of its Cypress Gardens predecessor more than 75 years ago.
LEGOLAND, A Family Favorite
LEGOLAND is quickly expanding and has been a favorite for families. With new integrated rides and attractions, there is no doubt that you and your children will have a memorable time. For more information about going to this theme park for your Orlando Vacation, be sure to call one of our representatives today.