What Happens In Orlando In July?
- How busy is Orlando in July?
- How hot is Orlando in July?
- Average sunlight hours
- The rain
- What to wear in Orlando in July?
- What to do in Orlando in July?
- Things to do in Orlando for July 4th?
- Things to do in Disney World in July?
- Things to do in Universal Orlando in July?
- Things to do in SeaWorld Orlando in July?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
July is the busiest month of the year in theme parks in Orlando and seems to be the most holidays in the world. In Orlando, however, it is not a real disaster in July, but summer crowds are increasing along with summer hours and special events and the summer concerts are worth the wait. Summer crowds are inevitable in July; the most important crowd will be the 4th of July week. If you visit the parks this month, don’t despair! It is highly recommended that you take a break in the afternoon and then return to the parks until your young children can no longer support you in the wait. If your family members do not wake up early, another option should be extended park hours when the audience level drops, taking advantage of the last hours of the park.
The weather in Orlando in the month of July is very humid and hot. So given you don’t like the sauna climate and the high temperatures, this isn’t the ideal month to travel for you. During the day, the average temperature reaches 33° C (approx. 92° F) also the average July minimum temperature is 23° C or 73° F. July is one of the hottest times of the year to visit Orlando. So you should be prepared to face the sun and the heat. You should put on comfortable clothing, plenty of sunscreen and plenty of water to stay fresh and healthy when visiting in July.
In July there is an on average, ten hours of sunshine each day and a daily humidity of about 95% per month. Be sure to keep yourself protected from the challenging Florida sun by always wearing a hat and sunglasses as well as a high SPF sunscreen. It is so important to stay hydrated with heat. For this reason, it is recommended to bring a water bottle with you, especially in their theme parks, of which you can queue for a long time.
It is still raining in Orlando, and rain is expected in this month. Expect on average monthly rainfall to be 196 mm, the probability of precipitation is 21 days during the month. However, rarely remains an entire day. In this month most of the rains are usually seen as a severe storm in the noon time which lasts for one hour.
Wear Shorts, sun dresses and top: If you are traveling during the hottest months, be sure to wear light and comfortable clothing as it can be very hot and humid during the day. Orlando’s theme parks are very comfortable, so you should wear clothes that don’t bother you during a long hiking day in the hot weather. It’s a good idea to wear some ponchos because the storms are able to move very quickly, but the good news is that it usually only rains for one or two hours (usually in the afternoon), after which the rain clear up.
Disney World often hosts special events to attract visitors in historically slower periods. So even if you don’t find special occasions, Disney World usually offers new attractions in June and you may be among the
- The Universal Orlando – Given you can handle moisture, go to Universal Orlando, an ideal film production place. You can step into your favorite TV shows, movies and discover impressive shows, attractions and movie sets. Also have a film crew at work! Go backstage with Disaster and Horror Make up Show and join the exciting drama in the Twister rides and the revenge of The Mummy.The fly through sky on a bicycle with EST adventure, shoot the aliens in the men in black Ride, also don’t miss out on the new transformers ride. Do you have the courage to ride the highest Hollywood roller coaster, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit? Then you must select your music before adding; all tour will be saved for editing. You can also walk to CityWalk’s restaurants, shops, bars and clubs.
- Kennedy Space Center – If you prefer to stay away from the heat, it is worth visiting the Kennedy Space Center. Join a space shuttle Walk under the world’s largest missile, tap a moonstone and have lunch with an experienced NASA astronaut. The kids turn to desire the children’s play dome and the angry birds in air encounter. The inspirational presentation, Breathtaking IMAX movies and interactive exhibits turn to make your day complete with exploration of space.
- Disney world – Disney World is famous for its spectacular fireworks. If you’re in one of the parks, you won’t be disappointed by the show on July 4th. The Magic Kingdom hosts a patriotic fireworks display every night between July 2-7, so you won’t miss out. Hollywood studios organize rock and roll fireworks on July 4th at 10:15 pm while Epcot adds a special tribute to the lighting show at 10:00 pm on July 4th.
- Aquatica – The weather may be warm, but you may cool off in one of SeaWorld’s theme parks. The Aquatica Water Park offers a variety of walks and the family slides. Make sure to go to Dolphin Plunge where you leave a tube soaked in a dolphin pool; they can even look at you when you zoom in.
- Fountain Fireworks – Lake Eola is a perfect place for shows, activities for children, food and drinks during the day. At night, the Eola Lake Fountain is at the center of Fireworks in Cesme, one of the largest and most spectacular fireworks in Orlando.
- Old fashioned Kissimmee celebration on July 4th – Also in Lakefront Park, all day long, July 4, Old Fashion Kissimmee organizes a variety of festivals that include live music groups, street artists and arts and crafts, Fireworks at night.
- ICON Orlando (formerly Coca-Cola Orlando Eye)
- Florida Legoland.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tours and Everglades National Park.
- Celebration of America’s 20th anniversary entertainment spot.
The Lake Eola is a perfect place for shows, activities for children, food and drinks during the day. At night, the Eola Lake Fountain is at the center of Fireworks in Cesme, one of the largest and most spectacular fireworks in Orlando. On July 4, Kissimmee Old Fashioned also celebrates Lakefront Park, where various festivals, such as day orchestras, street performers and crafts made with fireworks, are held.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
In July, many events are held in the theme parks of Orlando and Disney World. Most notable, special fireworks of Independence Day for the Magical Kingdom! Disney World is famous for its spectacular fireworks. If you’re in one of the parks, you won’t be disappointed by the show on July 4th. The Magic Kingdom hosts a pyrotechnic show with patriotic music every night between July 2nd to 7. While Hollywood studios perform rock and roll fireworks on July 4th at 10:15, Epcot Center gives a special gift to the lighting program on July 4th at 10:00 pm.
Crowd announcements for Disney World in July: Independence Day July 4 at Disney World is one of the most busy days of the year. The Magic Kingdom usually closes on July 4 and will be very busy, so visit another park and enjoy the small crowd. Even though Disney’s Hollywood studios are still crowded, it has July 4th fireworks and is a better choice. Magic Kingdom don’t worry about losing Fireworks – they are usually offered on July 3, so come and see them a day before that.
July is a busy month at Walt Disney World Resort, but don’t be put off by the crowds. While planning in advance, you can enjoy a summer vacation at Disney World. Come to the park of your choice at least 20 minutes before opening, arrange a good theme park plan and have fun. Parks are less hot and less compact in the first hour and a half (usually at 9am) after the park is opened. It is best to come early and have a break at noon, rather than being late and queuing. Behind all of them.
- Magic Kingdom opening Park hours, 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Epcot – Future World opening park hours between 9:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Epcot World Showcase opening park hours 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Disney Hollywood Studios opening park hours 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Amusement opening park hours, from 9am to 8pm. The extra Magic hours from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM in the morning.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water opening park hours between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Disney Springs opening park hours, between 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Pack a Lightweight shirts. Orlando warms up especially when you go out in the sun all day, so dress appropriately! You don’t want to be unhappy in the most beautiful place in the world!
- Wear Short. A personal preference is every two days. You don’t want to wear hot and sweaty shorts anymore! Usually people wear pants on the plane. Then you’ll have a couple if you need them, but in most cases you’ll need shorts!
- Bring along Sun protection! Most Especially for the little ones.
- Wear Casual shoes Many people prefer to have a good sneakers, prefer to buy my minibuses (honesty, wear more than haha shoes). What does it do for you?
- Pack Sandals. Take a pair of sandals to park and pool. Your feet are always tired of being locked and you still prefer to stand barefoot, so the sandals are loosened in your sneakers.
- Bring Swimsuit! It may be required for all noon breaks.
- Pack Suitable head wears. Wear a hat or sit down when you go to the park!
- Bring Backpack or a Cinchy bag. You can always carry water with you and wear coats from time to time. If you don’t want to bring them all, there’s a locker you can just rent one.
- Take Poncho; an umbrella. Ponchos are preferable because they’re a little easier to navigate in the crowd. You can take Mickey’s ponchos every years you go in the park, but you can still buy a cheap grocery bag from the grocery store!
- A bottle of water you can often take a cold Dasani at the beginning of each day and fill it as you go, but you can always bring your bottle to save this cost. Be sure to be thirsty-free with the amount of heat and walking!
- A Camera (phone will work!) You’ll have to capture all the memories and spells, so get ready with the camera!
- Pack a stroller: This item is a must if you have a child aged 5 and above because Disney World is miles away. You can rent a baby carriage at Disney World. However, if you have a small one, make sure you don’t go without a pickup.
- Wet wipes
- suntan cream
- Disinfectant for hands
- Wet wipes
- Money and credit cards
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
- The overcrowding of Universal Orlando theme parks can make it difficult to monitor children. Wear everyone the same dress before you go to parks and check out some basic safety rules.
- Every day, by applying sunscreen several times a day, you beat the Florida heat, even if you don’t normally need it. Between the warm July sun and the reflective surfaces of the universal theme parks, you may experience a bad burn.
- A big July event at Universal studios is the recommended fireworks show to celebrate the Independence Day. Fireworks are free for admission to the park on July 4, but make sure you sit early and don’t miss out on this spectacular show.
- The Music lovers will not want to Miss Universal’s studios series of summer concerts during July. Universal’s summer nights come to life with most of the famous bands, a must-see event.
- Harbor Nights and Velvet Sessions music festivals both will continue this month and offer live entertainment and music in a more intimate interior.
Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are open 365 days a year universal. Operating hours usually start at 9:00 AM and the closing hours may vary. Volcano Bay opening times usually start at 10:00 AM and their closing hours are subject to change.
It is hot at the day, cold at night; also often sunny, but rain and wind are not uncommon. So how can anyone be certain of what to pack for Orlando? If you can be able to add some important things to your Orlando shopping list in the afternoons, with theme parks and luxurious evenings, you can make a difference.
- Pack Sunglasses: though you may normally ignore eye protection, be sure to include sunglasses to your universal Orlando shopping list. You will be glad to have them; as a way of protecting your eyes and as a sign of your legal personality. The Mirrored aviators feel fun and classic.
- Travel Hat: Whether you prefer the local sun hat or the look of Fedora, it is recommend that you wear a travel hat that protects your face and doesn’t conflict with your favorite style. The UPF 50+ water repellent hat is a tip in Orlando in particular.
- Pack a sun cream or screen: The sun is a great deal here, so the sunscreen should be on your shopping list in Orlando. Even in cloudy weather, UV rays can destroy the skin. Ensure that the oil is protected without feeling.
- Bring a water bottle: Whether you are walking around, in an theme park, or just walking near the pool, you must have a water source. Avoid bottles made of and choose something durable, light and easy to store.
- Bring along with you a Small Backpack: allow your hands free while you explore everything with a little backpack. Choose comfortable, a sturdy backpack that you can easily store when you don’t need it.
- Pack a Mobile phone charger: a lot people rely on their phones for everything from camera to map system. Given this case why take the risk of running out of your battery (life) before connecting? Instead, add a lightweight carry able charger to your Orlando packing list.
- Bring along with you an extra bag: Orlando is a shopping paradise in shopping centers. Take extra space with extra baggage that is not down the road.
- On July 4, families and friends will enjoy one of the most beautiful fireworks in Orlando. SeaWorld’s new end of the day show “Ignite” a unique patriotic end of the night sky, fireworks, pyrotechnics and lasers will be illuminated. This can be nicely seen at or from Bayside Stadium.
- Electric Ocean: In the summer of 2019, the park will illuminate the night in the popular Electric Ocean event. SeaWorld Orlando will offer exciting night shows and exciting music. Evening entertainment ends with spectacular fireworks, lasers and a fountain.
Park and show times are updated periodically. Most shows take 20-25 minutes. We suggest you come 15-20 minutes before the show to find a place (on the first busy days). SeaWorld Orlando is open 365 days a year. For the safety of our guests and animals, attractions and exhibitions are sometimes closed for improvement and maintenance. Sea World Park is open from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
How do you make the best trip to Orlando SeaWorld, Orlando? Planning is key! I suggest you go to SeaWorld during the week if possible. There are fewer people over the weekend.
- Pack or Use sunscreen and mild sunscreen. The weather is warm and sunny be sure to put on and apply sunscreen again.
- Pack or Wear a hat and sunglasses. This helps you stay calm and protect yourself from the sun.
- Pack or Wear comfortable shoes. There’s so much to walk into the sea world. Make sure you have comfortable shoes.
- It takes some time. Be sure to watch the shows and monitor your interactions with the animals. They also have incredible attractions.
- Bring along with you Poncho Package. Most of the time, you’ll have a temporary bath in Florida. I always put disposable ponchos on my backpack for every chance.
- Pack or bring water in a bottle and snacks. When you opened the internet and are told you couldn’t bring bottled water. Arriving at the theme park, two bottles each person could be brought into a soft cooler. The visitors with special diets, baby food can bring their food to the park. Equally again, it will not be said differently; when you take it to the theme park. During the park shows, bring along with you some useful snacks.
- Prepare your food.
July remains a great month to visit or have your Orlando vacation. Though it will be busy all month, you can enjoy your trip by staying on site and taking advantage of the Universal Express program. Visit popular attractions such as the incredible Hulk roller coaster early in the day to minimize waiting times.