Things To Do in Orlando In July
- How busy is Orlando in July?
- How hot is Orlando in July?
- Average sunlight hours
- The rain
- What to wear in Orlando in July?
- What to do in Orlando in July?
- Things to do in Orlando for July 4th?
- Things to do in Disney World in July?
- Things to do in Universal Orlando in July?
- Things to do in SeaWorld Orlando in July?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
July is one of the busiest months of the year in Orlando. Here, summer crowds increase along with extended summer hours, special events, and summer concerts. Fourth of July will be one of the busiest times, but in general, it is pretty packed.
It’s the summer and everyone is here for the theme parks.
- The Universal Orlando – There are three parks in Universal. You can ride the movies and enjoy state f the art experiences. This park is heavy in IPs from Harry Potter, Simpsons, Marvel, Transformers, and more. These parks have lots of thrill rides and older children tend to prefer going to Universal, especially Potter fans.
- Kennedy Space Center – Take a walk around the Saturn V rocket, tap a moonstone and have lunch with an experienced NASA astronaut. Learn about what it took to take us to the moon and what they are working on to go back.
- Disney World – Here is four parks of fun. Magic Kingdom is the flagship park with lots of rides very geared towards younger children. Thrill rides are in Hollywood studios including the out-of-this-world Galaxy’s Edge. Epcot is the place for foodies. Animal Kingdom is educational, fun, and exotic.
- Aquatica – SeaWorld’s waterpark is decently priced and lots of fun. They have body slides, tube rides, a wave pool, and a beach to relax. Kids have their own play areas as well.
- ICON Orlando
- LEGOLAND Florida
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tours and Everglades National Park.
- You can enjoy Fireworks at Magic Kingdom and Epcot if you are on Disney Property.
- SeaWorld ignites fireworks over the lagoon.
- Universal has fireworks as well, but due to being in a neighborhood, they are not as grand as the other parks.
- Downtown Orlando has Fireworks over Lake Eola.
- LEGOLAND Florida has Red, White, and Boom, with fireworks over the water.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
In July, many events are held in the theme parks of Orlando and Disney World. Most notable, special fireworks of Independence Day for the Magical Kingdom! Disney World is famous for its spectacular fireworks. If you’re in one of the parks, you won’t be disappointed by the show on July 4th. The Magic Kingdom hosts a pyrotechnic show with patriotic music every night between the third and fourth.
- Magic Kingdom opening Park hours, 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Epcot – Open between 9:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Disney Hollywood Studios opening park hours 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Amusement opening park hours, from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Disney Springs opening park hours, between 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Light clothing. The sun doesn’t play. Wear breathable clothing.
- Sun Protection. Hats, umbrellas, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Wear Casual shoes You will be walking a lot so wear comfortable shoes
- Pack Sandals. Sandals are good for the pool
- Bring a Swimsuit. Most hotels and vacation homes have a pool, you will be close to the beach, and the parks have water rides.
- Bring a Backpack Bring a bag to hold your items. Crossbody bags are the best as you can wear them around your waist and get in and out of rides quicker.
- Poncho Or bring an umbrella, but expect it to rain.
- A bottle of water Stay hydrated and remember that most restrooms have a water fountain nearby. Also, quick-service restaurants will give you a cup of water for free.
- Portable chargers Keep your phone working for the app and pictures.
- Wet wipes
- Disinfectant for hands
- Wet wipes
- First Aid Kit
- Mickey ears
- Money and credit cards
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are open 365 days a year universal. Operating hours usually start at 9:00 AM and the closing hours may vary. Volcano Bay opening times usually start at 10:00 AM and their closing hours are subject to change.
- Pack Sunglasses: The sun will be out
- Hat: Hats can protect your face and head from the sun
- Pack sun screen: Protect your skin
- Bring a water bottle: Stay hydrated. Most restrooms have a water fountain nearby,
- Back pack: Having a bag you can carry your items helps you to be efficient. Also, a crossbody bag is best because it is allowed on most rides.
- Portable charger: Make sure your phone is working for the app and pictures