Magic Kingdom – Characters Meet and Greet
Throughout Disney World there are many great places for your children to meet their favorite character and get their picture taken with them. One of the things you might want to purchase is an autograph book where your children can keep track of all the pictures and autographs they get.
We have outlined below a few of the most common places to get pictures and autographs of your favorite characters.
Main Street U.S.A
- Chip and Dale, Pluto, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse from classic Disney animated shorts
- Gepetto, Gideon, Pinocchio and Foulfellow from Pinocchio
- Rafiki and Timon from the Lion King are often found next to Aloha Isle at the entrance of Adventureland.
- Robin Hood and Friar Tuck from Robin Hood are often found in the breezeway connecting Adventureland to Liberty Square.
- Aladdin, Jasmine and the Genie from Aladdin are found in Agrabah Traders near Magic Carpets of Aladdin.
- Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Mr Smee are found across from the Pirates of the Caribbean entrance.
- Pocahontas and Meeko can be found near the Christmas shop
- Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear from Song of the South are found near Splash Mountain.
- Winnie-the-Pooh and Tigger can often be found across from The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh.
- Ariel is found inside Ariel’s Grotto near Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- Mickey Mouse in the Judges Tent
- Pluto near Minnie’s House
- Aurora, Belle, Cindrella and Snow White in the Princess line inside Toontown Hall of Fame
- Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Donald Duck and Goofy in the Disney Friends lines inside Toontown Hall of Fame.
- Buzz Lightyear and Stitch can be found near Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.
Didn’t find your favorite character? Maybe try a different park: