Attractions at Epcot
While Epcot host multiple festivals throughout the year, it’s important to note that Epcot does not get enough credit for their attractions at Epcot. Here are some of our favorite attractions at Epcot that your family will not want to miss!
Some of the popular rides include Elsa from the movie Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, and so much more!
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends – This pavilion contains one of the largest aquariums in the world, as well as attractions featuring the characters from Finding Nemo.
- The Land – This pavilion contains a boat ride through innovative greenhouses and a short film about man’s role in nature.
- Soarin’ – Located inside the Land pavilion, this ride is an exciting hang glide simulator with stunning vistas of the World
- Mission: Space – Guests can experience a realistic simulation of a mission to Mars or the ISS in this thrilling attraction.
- Test Track – Test a futuristic car model, with a thrilling finale of speed.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind – Help the Guardians save time and space on a spinning omni coaster.
Can’t find your favorite attraction? Then take a look at Changes in Attractions Over the Years
- Gran Fiesta Tour featuring The Three Caballeros – Slow-moving boat ride through Mexico with Donald Duck and his friends.
- Frozen Ever After – Boat ride through the legends of Norway, including an encounter with some menacing trolls.
- Reflections of China – Film about the beauty and culture of China in CircleVision 360, which surrounds the audience with screens.
- American Adventure Show – This theater attraction showcases the history of America with a large cast of Audio-Animatronic characters.
- Impressions de France – Relaxing film that showcases the beauty of France, from its scenery to its culture.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure – Trackless ride where you are shrunk down to the size of a rat to help Remy.