Attractions at Epcot Orlando
- Spaceship Earth – Inside this symbol of Epcot is a slow moving ride on the history of communication.
- Innoventions – Interactive exhibits showcase new advancements in technology.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends – This pavilion contains one of the largest aquariums in the world, as well as attractions featuring the characters from Finding Nemo.
- The Land – This pavilion contains a boat ride through innovative greenhouses and a short film about man’s role in nature.
- Soarin’ – Located inside the Land pavilion, this ride is an exciting hang glide simulator with stunning vistas.
- Journey into Imagination with Figment– A slow moving ride that looks at the five sense with the imaginative dragon, Figment.
- Honey, I Shrunk the Audience – Based on the Honey I Shrunk the Kids films, this 3-D film shrinks an audience to a quarter of an inch tall.
- Mission: Space – Guests can experience a realistic simulation of a mission to mars in this thrilling attraction.
- Test Track – You become the test dummy on the high speed ride discussing automotive technology.
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure – This attraction on the subject of energy is part theater, part ride and stars Ellen De Generes.
- Gran Fiesta Tour featuring The Three Caballeros – Slow moving boat ride through Mexico with Donald Duck and his friends.
- Maelstrom – Boat ride through the legends of Norway, including an encounter with some menacing trolls.
- Stave Church – Recreation of a stave church with a small exhibit on the history of Vikings.
- Reflections of China – Film about the beauty and culture of China in CircleVision 360, which surrounds the audience with screens.
- Tomb Warriors: Guardian Spirits of Ancient China – A rotating exhibit showcases beautiful Chinese artifacts and is currently displaying a miniature representation of the Terracotta Warriors.
- American Adventure Show – This theater attraction showcases the history of America with a large cast of Audio Animatronic characters.
- Impressions de France – Relaxing film that showcases the beauty of France, from it’s scenery to it’s culture.