Dining Options Inside the Animal Kingdom at Disney World
Dining inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom can often be as exciting and exotic as the environment of the park itself. There are many restaurants to choose from catering to all palates and tastes. Keep in mind, most of the restaurants at Animal Kingdom are set-up for lunch service since the park typically closes around 5:30 or 6pm.
- Flame Tree BBQ
- Turkey Leg Cart
- Tusker House Restaurant
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Fruit Cart
- Cookie Cabin – Cookies and snacks. Open seasonally
- Yak and Yeti
- Tea Stand – Selling an big selection of hot teas and sweet pastries.
- Drinkwallah – Bottled soda and frozen beverages.
- Ice Cream Truck – Ornate truck selling soft serve ice cream cones.
- Restaurantosaurus – McDonald’s menu including hamburgers and french fries.
- Dino Diner
- Petrifries – McDonald’s fries and other snacks.
- Rainforest Cafe – Probably the best restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Theme Park.