Finding Characters at Animal Kingdom – Walt Disney World
Guests can meet wildlife of all sorts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including the famous Disney characters themselves. While the characters roam around throughout the park, here are some spots where they tend to be found:
- The entrance of Animal Kingdom is usually full of characters. You’ll often find Chip and Dale, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Stanley and other characters. The characters change around throughout the day so ask a Cast Member when to find them.
- Wes Palm, the talking palm tree might just strike a conversation with you as you enter the park.
- Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Winnie-the-Pooh are found at the Character Landing near the entrance of Dinoland USA.
- Flik and Atta are usually found across from the Creature Comforts shop near one of It’s Tough to Be a Bug entrances.
- Lilo and Stitch can be found across from Pizzafari.
- Get a pop of color in your life when you see Kevin from Up!. She’s a beautiful South American bird that normally would send you on a wild goose chase, but we know she’s around.
- Baloo and King Louie from the Jungle Book can be found near Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Get a selfie with Daisy at Tucker House Restaurant where she frequents. Donald will probably be there too shaking his tail feathers! Because, you know, he’s a duck and all!
- Goofy is often causing some mischief at Tusker House Restaurant
- Of course you’ll see Mickey in his finest Safari attire. That mouse is always up for an adventure.
- Character Trails feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie-the-Pooh, Eeyore, Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear.
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Rafiki from the Lion King and Stanley from Playhouse Disney.
- Carnie and Connie, the carnotaurus dinosaurs are sometimes found roaming through Dino-Rama
- Chester and Hester can sometimes be found in Dino-Rama
- Chip and Dale may be spotted in their dinosaur costumes at Donald’s Dino-Bash
- Daisy regularly visits in her adorable safari fashion at Donald’s Dino-Bash. Donald is never far behind Daisy so you’ll likely see them together!
- Dug, the fun loving dog from the movie Up! might be sniffing around this area frequently.
- Goofy loves to join in on the party at Donald’s Dino-Bash
Animal Kingdom is not the best parks to see the characters when booking your Disney packages. While they are at the park they typically don’t have set times. We have found that Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are the best place to meet the characters.