Finding Characters at Animal Kingdom – Walt Disney World
Guests can meet wildlife of all sorts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including the famous Disney characters themselves. While the characters roam around throughout the park, here are some spots where they tend to be found:
- The entrance of Animal Kingdom is usually full of characters. You’ll often find Chip and Dale, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Stanley and other characters. The characters change around throughout the day so ask a Cast Member when to find them.
- Wes Palm, the talking palm tree might just strike a conversation with you as you enter the park.
- Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Winnie-the-Pooh are found at the Character Landing near the entrance of Dinoland USA.
- Flik and Atta are usually found across from the Creature Comforts shop near one of It’s Tough to Be a Bug entrances.
- Lilo and Stitch can be found across from Pizzafari.
- Baloo and King Louie from the Jungle Book can be found near Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Character Trails feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie-the-Pooh, Eeyore, Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear.
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Rafiki from the Lion King and Stanley from Playhouse Disney.
- Carnie and Connie, the carnotaurus dinosaurs are sometimes found roaming through Dino-Rama
- Chester and Hester can sometimes be found in Dino-Rama
Animal Kingdom is not the best parks to see the Disney World characters. While they are at the park they typically don’t have set times. We have found that Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios is the best place to meet the charactes.