Attractions at Animal Kingdom Walt Disney World
Animal Kingdom has the most acreage as the largest in size of the four theme parks at Disney World. Here is a list of the most popular Animal Kingdom rides that you want to make sure you experience on your trip.
- Kali River Rapids – A white water rapids adventure through the jungles of Asia.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek – These temple ruins are the home of Komodo dragons, fruit bats, tigers, and exotic birds.
- Expedition Everest – Thrilling roller coaster ride through the Himalayas, including an encounter with the infamous yeti.
- Feathered Friends – This show combines provides educational facts regarding endangered birds.
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Affection Section – Petting zoo
- Conservation Station – Exhibits man’s impact on the environment, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the park.
- Habitat Habit – Small displays highlighting what humans can do in their own backyard to help animals.
- DINOSAUR! – Guests board time rovers and take a white-knuckle journey back in time to the age of the ferocious reptiles.
- The Boneyard – This elaborate playground is themed as a paleontological dig.
- TriceraTop Spin – Spinning ride where guests can control the up and down motion.
- Oasis Exhibits – Exotic animals are on display in the beautiful jungle paradise.
- Finding Nemo – The Musical – An original musical production with elaborate puppetry and high production values.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – A true-life safari with real animals from Africa including giraffes, zebras, lions, elephants, rhinos, and hippos.
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail – On this walk through the African jungle you’ll find gorillas, naked mole rats, hippos, and exotic birds.
- Wildlife Express to Rafiki’s Planet Watch – Transportation to Rafiki’s Planet Watch as well as a look behind-the-scenes of Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Festival of the Lion King – This popular show combines song, dance, and Cirque du Soleil-style acrobatics.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug! – In this 3-D theater attraction Hopper from A Bug’s Life teaches guests a lesson on how they mistreat insects.
- Flight of Passage- Immersive 3D ride where you are made into an Avatar of the Na’vi and fly on the back of a Banshee.
- Na’vi River Journey- Indoor boat ride with hi-def screens and animatronics showcasing the nature of Pandora.