Attractions at Animal Kingdom Walt Disney World
- Kali River Rapids – A white water rapids adventure through the jungles of Asia.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek – These temple ruins are the home of komodo dragons, fruit bats, tigers and exotic birds.
- Expedition Everest – Thrilling roller coaster ride through the Himalayas, including an encounter with the infamous yeti.
- Flights of Wonder – This show combines humor and education facts regarding endagered birds.
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Affection Section – Petting zoo
- Conservation Station – Exhibits about mans impact on the environment, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the park.
- Habitat Habit – Small displays highlighting what humans can do in their own backyard to help animals.
- DINOSAUR! – Guests board time rovers and take a white-knuckle journey back in time to the age of the ferocious reptiles.
- The Boneyard – This elaborate playground is themed as a paleontological dig.
- TriceraTop Spin – Spinning ride where guests can control the up and down motion.
- Primeval Whirl – Thrilling roller coasters with cars that spin independently as they travel around the track.
- Oasis Exhibits – Exotic animals are on display in the beautiful jungle paradise.
- Finding Nemo – The Musical – An original musical production with elaborate puppetry and high production values.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – A true life safari with real animals from Africa including giraffes, zebras, lions, elephants, rhinos and hippos.
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail – On this walk through the African jungle you’ll find gorillas, naked mole rats, hippos and exotic birds.
- Wildlife Express to Rafiki’s Planet Watch – Transportation to Rafiki’s Planet Watch as well as a look behind-the-scenes of Kilmanjaro Safaris.
- Festival of the Lion King – This popular show combines song, dance, and Cirque du Soleil-style acrobatics.