About the Blue Man Group
The Blue Man Group Orlando is a show unlike no other! Located at Universal CityWalk between the main entrance of Universal Studios Orlando and the Hard Rock Cafe. The theater has 1,000 seats for guests to enjoy the humor, vibrant colors and live rock music for an almost two hours. The show is performed with no spoken words, by the famous three bald wide eyed Blue men, which is perfect for all languages and cultures that visit Orlando daily. This show is a combination of modern technology and science, some would even say educational, which is perfect for school or tour groups. This interactive audience participating, comedy, theater, rock show party will have you laughing and up on your feet.
What you need to know before attending:
- Backstage tours are available for an additional charge, one hour before the show starts, along with a private meet and greet and photo opportunities with the Blue Men after the show.
- There is no dress code and comfortable attire is recommended.
- Premium seats are available in the Poncho Section, in which is made up of the first four rows closest to the stage.
- Materials from the show may splash from the stage, and ponchos will be provided.
- The show is scheduled every evening for either one or two shows before or after dinner time, depending on the day of the week or peak times travel times during the year.
- Strobe lights and loud music are used throughout the show and therefore not recommended for audience members with certain medical conditions or children under the age of three.
- The theater is ADA accessible.
Entradas a Universal Studios
Universal Studios + I.O.A.
2-Park Multi-Day Tickets
These tickets are good for both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks. Volcano Bay is not included.