Things To Do in Orlando In June
In the United States, schools are set for summer in June. Disney World offers one of the best funs to entertain families and children. Look for new places of interest and attractions, entertainment shows, and over time parks. When you stay at a Disney Resort, you can take advantage of Disney’s extra magic hours to go to famous attractions such as Splash Mountain or Test Track in less busy times. Prepare to face the heat of Florida and plan ahead to avoid the most challenging times of the day in theme parks. There are still quiet places in Disney. If you look at the right place, you can find a place where you can relax or take a nap.
Some Orlando Hotels you can visit with exceptional customer service and best prices are Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark, Red Lion Lake Buena Vista with Water Park, Clarion Hotel Universal Studios, Radisson Park Inn near Disney World, Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista, among others. Vacation packages include lodging (Hotels, Orlando vacation homes) and Disney World tickets, SeaWorld tickets, Universal tickets, dinner shows, and more.
- How busy is Orlando in June?
- What to wear in Orlando in June?
- How hot is Orlando In June?
- When does the sunset in Orlando in June?
- Events in Orlando in June?
- Things to do in Disney World Orlando in June?
- Things to do at Universal Orlando in June?
- Things to do at SeaWorld Orlando in June?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
When you visit Orlando in June, expect to see some of the biggest crowds of the year. Most US schools start their summer vacation this month, and visitors will travel to the Orlando area to visit the area’s theme parks and attractions. Expect to see long queues and delays for some of the most popular attractions, and go early to the park to be the first in your list of favorite sites. The first week of June is usually the slowest month. During the week we expect a light crowd. From the second week of June, crowds will be active and will continue until the end of the month. The days of the week are lighter than the weekends. In the last week of the month, the summer will be in full swing and the parks will be busy.
- Above all, take plenty of sunscreen and apply it every day, even if the sky is closed. The Florida sun can be brutal and even those who say it doesn’t burn normally can have a bright red tone in Disney World.
- Summer holidays of course require shorts and t-shirts. You also need a swimsuit, sweater, or hooded sweatshirt. Using these elements in the same sentence may seem stupid, but extremely humid air conditioning can easily cause a chill. Wear comfortable shoes on the way to the park and don’t forget to bring an umbrella unless you prefer to catch the rain.
Disney World is warm, warm, and warm for months and months. June is also one of the rainiest months in Orlando.
- Low average temperature: (70° F) 21 ° C
- Average high temperatures: (90° F) 32 ° C
Most of the summer storms suddenly pour their moisture and continue to slow down your plans for a long time. However, in June, Orlando sees about 6 inches of rain per day with more than 50% rainfall. So, wear a poncho or umbrella for every member of your party, or try one of the things to do at Disney World when it rains. The summer equinox month uses around 14 hours of daylight per day in June, which leads to the start of the park’s working hours.
Since Orlando is only 28.5 ° north of the equator, each day of the year varies relatively slightly – the longest day of the year lasts approximately 14 hours compared to the year when it is the highest in the year. In the middle of winter, it takes about 10 hours and 20 minutes. The June solstice (summer solstice) will be held on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 11:54 in Orlando. In terms of daytime, this day lasts 3 hours and 38 minutes from December’s daylight. In most places in the north of Ecuador, this is the longest day of the year. The first sunrise will take place on June 10th.
Orlando has a wealth of interesting qualities; one of our favorites is the endless list of great activities to practice! Every month, brand events, meal truck meetings, unique art exhibitions, shows, dinners, and more. Here are our favorite activities in June in Orlando. Activities include:
- Dancer’s Pointe in the city: Saturday, June 2 at 2:00 pm, at the Bob Carr Theater. Dancer’s Pointe presents the 28th annual student presentation with dancers of all ages. “City” is full of theme and energy, hip hop, lyrics, tap, jazz, contemporary music theater, and ballet.
- Dine for paw: Tuesday, June 5, restaurants in Central Florida. On June 5, dine at the participating restaurants such as Orlando Pride in Orlando, Orange County Brewers Roque Pub, and Jade Sushi and New Asian. They will donate 15% of the funds to support the Greater Orlando Pet Alliance.
- The Baldwin Park of First Friday Festival: held on Friday, 06, 1st – 5:30 to 9:30 pm, in the center of the Baldwin Park. More than 70 domestic craftsmen of all kinds will showcase their work as a shopping store and walk in the center of downtown Baldwin Park. The event often is held on the first Friday of each month every year and is suitable for families and pets. There is Free park admission
- Spark Golf Evening Dates: Donut and Beer Pairing: World of Beer in Downtown June 2, 6:00 pm, Hawaii Coconut Leone Donut King with beer, including the keeper of the Big Top Brewing Company; chocolate coating and vanilla topping.
- Adult Science Night: Saturday, June 2, at 8:00 to 11:30 pm in the Orlando Science Center. Science Night Live at Orlando Science Center is a chance to illuminate your curious show with fun shows and programs … some adult drinks!
- A preview of the Florida Prix night in 2018. From 1 June to 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the Orlando Museum of Art, this highly anticipated event shows the culinary creativity of Orlando’s best restaurants and suppliers. Guests can also enjoy beer, wine, and special cocktails offered by our sponsors, listen to their performances, meet artists, and enter one of Florida’s most exciting annual exhibitions.
- Funny or Comedy Night
- Bite30: 30 days a week from the restaurant in Orlando.
- RENTAL: 20th ANNUAL
- 1st Thursday: art and architecture
- Art and Music Market in the Park and Dining Market
- Dinnla Luce Wine Dinner
- Community Rainbow Race
- Casino – Monte Carlo Night!
- Orlando United Film Slam
- East Meets the Western Meal in collaboration with the Chef
- Wine Quest’s 22nd edition, wine tasting and sale.
- Film night in Leu’s garden: Jumanji.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
Disney World often hosts special events to attract visitors in historically slower periods. So even if you don’t find special occasions, Disney World usually offers new attractions in June and you may be among the first to participate in the next big event. Periodic maintenance locks occur rarely in June, so you should be able to control everything that is not to be missed on your list.
- Bring a bottle of rechargeable water. You need plenty of water to fight heat and stay hydrated, which saves you money.
- In June, especially for the Flying Elephant Dumbo and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad wait for some heavy lines in such slowly loaded attractions.
- Use the My Disney Experience mobile app to track waiting times and delays in multiple parks. You’ll never have to go to the council again.
- In the event of separation, check the general safety rules before you go to one of the parks to ensure everyone’s safety and health.
- Prepare ADR reservations and book experiences like the Bobbisy Drinks store up to 180 days before leaving to make sure you have the day and time you want.
- Wear swimwear for an afternoon swim in Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon. It’s the best place to cool off on a hot day if you don’t mind swimming with cold waters, real sharks, and other sea life shapes.
- Magic Kingdom Park opens from 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Epcot – Future World from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- The Epcot – World Showcase Park opens from 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- Disney Hollywood Studios Park opens from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park opens from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is opened from 10:00 AM -5:00 PM.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is opened from 10:00 AM -5:00 PM.
- Disney Springs is opened from 10:00 AM -12:00 AM.
There is a lot you need to prepare for Disney World. A list of all the needs that you must pack for a Disney World Orlando vacation includes the following:
- Reusable Water Bottle – One of the things people don’t know about Disney World is that you can get free water all day. If you go to a fast-food restaurant, ask for a glass of iced water and just free water.
- Portable Battery Charger – If you go to Disney World, you’ll probably use your phone a lot. The photos in My Disney Experience are extremely useful to check the waiting times or make a reservation. Obtain a portable charger that provides several chargers to charge multiple devices. This is my favorite loader. Quickly charge your phone and charge at least 6 for multiple phones.
- A stroller or Hiker- A car is a must if you have a child aged 5 and above because Disney World is miles away. You can rent a baby carriage at Disney World. However, if you have a small one, make sure you don’t go without a stroller.
- A bug repellent – When you arrive at Disney World Parks, you often will get to see FREE Pest repellent signs. If you didn’t bring along any then take advantage. We recommend you pack yours because oftentimes we are not close to these booths.
- Moist wipe, sun cream, wipes sunglasses.
- Disinfectant for hands, wet wipes.
- Help for group, medicines, ointment.
- Money and credit cards, tickets, cameras.
- Children’s lightweight jacket, table shorts.
- Mickey Mouse ears, bright bars, autographs pen, and book.
- Disney toy pins trading, toy cars
- Cereal bars for energy, dried fruit
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
Most of Universal Studios June events are about music, from the summer concert series to the Velvet Sessions concerts. This summer, Universal announced the parade of the Cinematic Spectacular, a new superhero parade, and new movie-themed fireworks final. At the beginning of June, you can expect to see a moderate crowd, and as the month progresses the park is filled up. Go to the park on Thursday or Friday; These are usually days that are less crowded.
- The Velvet Sessions at the Universal Hard Rock Hotel will continue this month and provide an intimate interior with their favorite bands and musicians.
- Jazz lovers can enjoy “Harbor Nights” at the port organized by Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. It includes special nights, jazz music, fine dining, and entertainment in Harbor Square. It is a great way to escape from the crowds of amusement parks and enjoy a romantic evening as well as photos, sounds, and tastes of Italy without leaving the country.
- Universal’s annual Summer Concert Series starts in the middle of the month and offers famous shows to entertain the park visitors. Search for artist advertisements a few weeks ago in June, before you go on a trip to Universal.
If you’re spending your day in the Adventure Islands, head to the magical world of Harry Potter at the opening of the park. With off-site American schools, many young Harry Potter fans coming to the park in the summer, this is the most popular part of both parks. This area will be very crowded for fun at noon.
The operating hours of Universal Volcano Bay start at 10:00 am and the closing hours are changing.
After a day in theme parks, head to Universal City Walk, where you can enjoy and relax with great food, refreshing drinks, and live music! The working hours of Universal CityWalk are between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm. The Universal CityWalk offers free parking after 6:00 pm and is open until 2:00 am. Please note that parking opening hours turn to vary.
It is hot during the day, cold at night; mostly sunny, but wind and rain are not uncommon. Someone should know what to do for Orlando? Although it is possible to add some important items to your Orlando shopping list in the afternoons, with theme parks and luxurious evenings, you can make a difference.
- Mobile phone charger – Most people rely on their phones to create a map using a mapping system. Why is it risk-free? Instead, add a lightweight portable charger to your Orlando packing list.
- An extra bag – Orlando is a shopping paradise in shopping centers. Take extra space with extra baggage that is not down the road.
- Healthy snacks – Energy is the key to a successful trip to Central Florida. With many exciting activities to choose from at “Best of Orlando”, you must always be energetic and ready for adventure. Instead of spending money on food in the park or in the attraction, consider healthy snacks, such as cereal bars, nuts, and nuts, to keep your mind alert and keep your body healthy.
- A sun cream – The sun is something here, so you should have sunscreen should be on your shopping list in Orlando. Even in cloudy weather, UV rays can destroy the skin. Ensure that it is protected without feeling fat.
- Rechargeable water bottle – Whether you are in an amusement park, walk, or just walk in the pool, you must have a water source. Avoid glass bottles and choose something light, durable, and easy to store.
- Small Backpack – Keep your hands free as you explore everything in a small backpack. Choose a sturdy, comfortable backpack that you can easily store when you don’t need it.
- Swimsuit – This is the only hotel in Orlando that does not have a pool, all the rage of water parks and beaches in the Atlantic Ocean are worth a visit. Get ready to solve any problem by adding men’s and women’s swimwear to a list of your Orlando shopping list.
- Blanket – The last thing you would want to do when you’re hungry and out of the pool, to return to your room to find something that meets the hotel’s clothing code. Keep everything beautiful with a blanket that looks like a dress.
- A Sunglass – If you had normally ignored eye protection, be sure to include sunglasses on your Orlando shopping list. You are going to be delighted to have them both as they will be protecting your eyes and as a sign of your legal person. The aviators feel fun and classic.
- Travel Hat – Whether you prefer the look of Fedora or the traditional sun hat, we recommend that you wear a hat that protects your face and doesn’t conflict with your favorite style.
- Bandages of various sizes – Collisions and bruises are inevitable when on holiday. Even with the best measures and the most comfortable casual shoes, you never know what to expect. Plan ahead by putting bandages on the day and weekend bags. Do not put a dimension; Bring dressings of different sizes to protect against cuts or calluses in any diameter.
Electric Ocean: As the sun goes down, the park comes alive with the shine of the Electric Ocean in SeaWorld Orlando, and it returns to a new summer of entertainment next year. With exciting nighttime shows and exciting music, guests are immersed in the wonders of wonderland, a spectacular ending to the fireworks, lasers, and fountains.
Park hours and show hours; SeaWorld Orlando is open for 365 days each year. For the safety of our guests and animals, attractions and exhibitions are sometimes closed for improvements. Park and showtimes are updated periodically. Most shows take 20-25 minutes. We suggest you come 15-20 minutes before the show to find a place (on the first busy days). Operating hours are from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm. SeaWorld is about 10 minutes south of the Gold Center.
Remember good Planning is the key! We recommend or suggest you go to SeaWorld during the weekdays if possible. Because there are fewer people over there than on weekend.
- Use sunscreen and pack sunscreens. The weather was warm and sunny. Be sure to pack and apply sunscreen again.
- Put on a hat and sunglasses. This helps you stay calm and protect yourself from the sun.
- Put on comfortable shoes. There’s so much to walk into the sea world. Make sure you have comfortable shoes.
- Ensure you take your time. Be sure to watch the shows and monitor your interactions with the animals. They also have incredible attractions.
- Take Poncho. Most of the time, you’ll have a temporary bath in Florida. I always put disposable ponchos on my backpack for every chance.
- Take along your food. You can go back and forth. You save a lot of money when you buy a cooler.
- Carry along or pack bottled water and snacks.