Booking travel for business groups can create some added complications. You’ll need a space to meet privately, yet you want to keep costs down. There are a few simple ways to get the meeting space you need. Let’s take a look!
Rent a Vacation Home
The easiest way to have plenty of private space for conducting meetings is to rent a vacation home. They start at just $99 per night and range from 3 – 6 bedrooms. There’s separate living and sleeping areas, so you can have a relaxed, comfortable meeting in the furnished living room or dining room. Each also has a private pool, which gives you the chance to have an even more relaxed, yet confidential meeting while you sip a drink poolside and get the business out of the way.
Stay in a Orlando Vacation Home
Choose from our large selection of private pool vacation homes, condos and townhomes.
Hotels with Business Centers
Some hotels in the Orlando area also have business centers. These can range from a small room with a computer, printer, and fax for use, to large conference rooms you can rent for the day. For smaller meetings you can also consider a room at a hotel like the Hawthorn Suites Orlando. They’re more than 2.5 times as large as a typical hotel room, have living, dining and kitchen areas with separate bedrooms, and are quite luxurious.
If you are coming to Orlando for business consider bringing your family along. With so many fun things to do you can have a vacation within your business trip and save money.
Book a Private Room at a Restaurant
Orlando has the second largest convention center in the country, so it comes as no surprise that there are tons of available places to hold a meeting. Restaurants and pubs typically offer separate, private rooms that can be booked for business meetings. Some will charge you a flat fee to rent the room, while others will have a minimum order amount. For a larger meeting you may consider placing one large order for everyone, but for smaller parties everyone can order what they’d like. Here are a few options available in the Orlando area.
- Sea Dog Brewing Company. This is a great choice for a less traditional business meeting where you want to relax with clients and have a few local beers. It’s located just 5 miles from the convention center and 16.1 miles from the airport. The food includes fresh seafood, an oyster bar, and creative pub fare you won’t see anywhere else.
- Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant. Enjoy a tapas menu with more than 110 dishes, an expansive wine list, and live Flamenco performances. Their private dining spaces can accommodate up to 175 people and they’re located 11.5 miles from the convention center and 13 miles from the airport.
- Kings Bowl Orlando. If you’re looking for an activity along with your meeting, consider Kings Bowl Orlando. As the name suggests, you can take to the lanes, but there’s also an upscale restaurant and private meeting space for up to 200 people. It’s just 1.7 miles from the convention center and 14.5 miles from the airport.
- ICEBAR Orlando. This is a cool spot with more than 50 tons of ice sculptures, alongside the Fire Lounge with its fire dancers. Located .9 miles from the convention center and 13.7 miles from the airport, ICEBAR Orlando can accommodate private parties of up to 1,000.
- Aquatica. Located inside SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica can accommodate groups of virtually any size. Take a break from your meeting to see everything SeaWorld has to offer, then get back to business before a night on the town.
- Enzian. The only spot on this list that’s available exclusively for corporate and private events, Enzian offers a unique film and dining experience you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a non-profit location where you can take your clients to see a first rate film, eat an incredible meal, and raise money for the Florida Film Festival all at the same time. It’s located 18.4 miles from the convention center and 18.5 miles from the airport.
With so many business travelers coming to Orlando each year, it’s no wonder that there are so many distinct places to conduct business while visiting one of the most exciting cities in the country.