Four days is the perfect amount of time to spend in Orlando. Below we have presented four of our most popular 4 day Orlando vacation packages for you to choose from or you may customize your own package. Please note we do have a full staff of Orlando vacation travel experts to assist you should you need help planning your vacation.
To make a reservation: Once you select the package, we will take you to another page where we ask you the number of people in your party (adults and children), the dates of your travel, and then you need to choose the lodging of your choice. Once we have this information we will provide you an online quote. If you would like to make a reservation we only ask for a small deposit of $50 to reserve the package and the remaining balance will be due 15 days prior to your arrival.
4 Day Disney World Vacation Package
- Disney World has four major theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios. Since there are four major theme parks at Disney World, and each one of them takes about a full day to go through, this is why 4 day packages to Disney World are so popular.
- Included: Walt Disney World Resort 4-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option.
Four Days to visit Universal Studios and Disney World
- Disney World and Universal Studios are the two most popular theme parks in Orlando.
- Included: 2 Day Base Admission – Universal Orlandoand Walt Disney World 2 Day Magic Your Way Ticket.
4 Day Orlando Land and Sea Package
- This package allows you to spend 4 days at Disney World and SeaWorld in Orlando. What could be more fun than to split your vacation playing with Mickey Mouse and Shamu.
- Included: Admission to SeaWorld, Orlando and Walt Disney World 3-Day Magic Your Way Ticket.
Orlando All You Can See Package
- If you want to experience all Orlando has to offer, this is the vacation package for you.
- Included: 2 days to Disney World , 1 day Universal Base admission, and 1 day at SeaWorld.
Tips and Advice on booking a 4 day Orlando Vacation Package
- Our most popular 4 day package is the 4 Day Disney World Park Hopper Package. Since Disney has 4 major theme parks you can spend 1 day in each park. To save a little money you can order the base ticket and this will save you $50 per person as compared to getting the park hopper tickets.
- Our cheapest 4 day package is the 3 days to Universal Studios and 1 day to SeaWorld package deal.
- If you are coming during the hotter months of the year (March-September) you might want to get the 3 day Disney World ticket with the Water Park Fun and More Option. Disney’s two water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) are ranked as the 2 best water parks in the world.