The Electric Ocean Event went live the first week of May and will return Memorial Day weekend on May 25th. This means the park will open longer and allow guests to travel into an exotic underwater world, where they can expect electrifying dance, lights ,music and sparks as the sun sets. Guests should also expect plenty of new food and drink options throughout the park, and a family friendly dance party right before “Ignite” lights up their sky with a firework finale. Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place on select nights May 25 – September 2.
- Touch the Sky – This new show features playful dolphins and beautiful macaws flying above the audience. The goal is to inspire guests to join SeaWorld’s mission to protect the world we live in. With original music and a lively cast of animal ambassadors, this show marks the beginning of an unforgettable night at SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean.
- Club Sea Glow – Join the all-ages dance party at Club Sea Glow by sun set, where world-class DJs, life-size sea creatures and 35 electrifying performers all mesmerize guests with neon lights, music, and laser action.
- SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary Present Pop – This presentation is performed by Fan Yang, abubble artist that uses sea bubbles as inspiration. Using music, lasers, lights, and screens that are 23 feet tall, these bubbles come to life on stage.
- Sea Lions Tonite – Is a comical parody where guests see a trip to SeaWorld through Clyde and Seamore’sperspective. The famous Mime joins the two Sea lions this summer.
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night – This show is fan-favorite that returns to feature original music and original production where killer whales perform. Visitors will watch ShamuStadium transform with colorful backdrops and stylistic lighting to create a vibrant atmosphere thatemulates the sea.
- Ignite –“Ignite” marks the end of the evening with a spectacularfireworks displaythat erupts acrossthepark’s lake. Visitors should expect synchronized water effectsthat shoot into the airup to100ft.Perfectly choreographed to a musical score. The nightskyilluminates with tall flames, pyrotechnic effects, and laser projections that dance above the audience.
Other Summer Fun for 2018:
- Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – features a nutritious breakfast buffet where Elmo and Friends make an appearance. This breakfast will surely delight kids and parents, plus it includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550. Select days through August 12.
- Elmo Rocks – Sesame Street friends Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert and Ernie’s Rock band performs a live concert at SeaPort Theater. Not only will there be great music and dancing, but audience participation is also encouraged as the sesame street characters invite guests to play and sing along.
- Specialty Food – Guests can try new sweet and savory treats from the new menu created exclusively for Electric Ocean. The menu includes craft beers, tasty “Totchos,” Bao Bun Sandwiches, and specialty beverages.
- Opening this summer: Infinity Falls – Infinity Falls will take guests through rainforest environment inspired by some of the world’s most incredible freshwater ecosystems. The new ride features an elevator lift that’s designed to bring the rafts to the top of the 40 ft. drop, making this the world’s tallest drop on a river raft ride. The riders will plunge into whitewater rapids for an exhilarating raft experience.
Need discounted SeaWorld tickets and lodging? Build your own vacation package and see how much you’ll save on your Orlando vacation.