The best of both worlds come together in a family-friendly fusion at SeaWorld Orlando this year, with kid’s weekend at Sesame Street Land making its return to the world-renown park. Hosting a diverse range of attractions guaranteed to delight kids of any age, this Orlando vacation is the best way to spend a November weekend.
So, what does the grand event have in store? Stick around to learn more about what to expect, and how you can secure one of many amazing SeaWorld Orlando packages to save big along the way.
Enjoy Attractions Galore
Of course, there can’t be Sesame Street without a steady stream of fun. Fortunately, you’ll find no shortage of this at the park, with Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld providing a lengthy list of attractions to take yourself and the kids to. During this weekend getaway, you can leave your Orlando hotel to enjoy some of these must-visit areas, including:
- Abby’s Flower Tower: This kid-friendly ride takes you up, up, and up into the sky as you ride bright flowerpots aboard Abby’s Flower Tower. Take in a birds-eye view of the park in the most fun way possible!
- Elmo’s Choo Choo Train: Let the most iconic Sesame Street character of all bring you along an interactive, relaxing ride around the park.
- Super Grover’s Box Car Derby: Ready to get behind the wheel? Hear the wind roar past your ears as you soar down Grover’s racetrack!
- Rubber Duckie Water Works: When it’s time to cool off, take your kids over to Ernie and Rubber Duckie’s special play area. Fit with water fountains, jets, and more, they’ll never want to stop splashing around.
Take In The Entertainment
Attractions aren’t the only thing that makes this Orlando vacation worth your time, as Sesame Street Land also promises a multitude of entertainment events that’ll keep you and the family occupied day-in and day-out.
After picking one of our SeaWorld Orlando packages, you can visit the park to start creating unforgettable memories with experiences like:
- The Sesame Street Party Parade: Music, dancing, and more float around the park with this exciting parade perfect for visitors of any age.
- Meet-and-Greets: Let your children have one-on-one time with their favorite Sesame Street characters at the multiple meet-and-greet opportunities around the park. These are perfect opportunities to take photos that’ll last a lifetime!
- Interactive Play Areas: Get hands-on with one of Sesame Street Land’s many interactive play areas. From helping the Cookie Monster cook meals to creating a unique monster at the Community Center, there’s no way you and your kids won’t have tons of fun.
Oh, and don’t worry; you’ll have plenty of places to grab a snack, take a quick shopping trip, and more with Sesame Street Land’s many vendors and specialty stores.
Discover the Best SeaWorld Orlando Packages
Eager to start planning your dream Orlando vacation to SeaWorld’s Sesame Street Land? Browse our SeaWorld Orlando Packages to discover can’t-miss deals on Orlando hotels, park admission tickets, and so much more! This event takes place every year on the first weekend of November on Saturday and Sunday. This event is included in the SeaWorld tickets you book with us so make sure you get them before the weekend sells out for 2022!