What to expect with Orlando vacation rentals
You have a choice of three types of Orlando vacation home rentals: Silver vacation home rentals, Gold vacation home rentals and finally the option to choose the exact vacation rental you want to stay in, Platinum vacation home rentals. The first two options are very similar; both are close to Walt Disney World, are complete with their own private pools, and have incredible décor and amenities. The main difference is that the Orlando vacation villas are slightly older and less expensive compared to the executive models.
The option to choose your own pool home is slightly more expensive and for many families it is worth it for the peace of mind. You might just want to know exactly what you are going to get and are willing to pay for it. We appreciate that and are adding more and more homes to our selection daily. Please note that these homes are still rented at very low rates compared to other vacation home rental companies. You will still save a ton of money with this option!
Best Rates on Orlando Packages!
Lodging + Theme Park Tickets
LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED!
As Low As
- Orlando vacation pool homes have a lot more living space than you’ll find in a typical hotel room. On average, a hotel room gives you around 400 square feet of living space, while our 4-bedroom vacation rentals are over 1,750 square feet. That’s more than 4x the space!
- All Orlando vacation rentals are complete with your own private swimming pool. Sure, you’re visiting Orlando to spend time in the theme parks, but having your own private pool to come home to is an incredible luxury. Lounge around during a mid-day break or unwind after a long day at the parks.
- When families of 4 rent a hotel room, they frequently end up squeezing into 2 queen size beds. Whether 2 kids sleep together in a bed, or one is resigned to the floor, this arrangement isn’t much fun for anyone. The better option is renting an Orlando vacation rental where everyone gets their own bed. All of our rentals have a king or queen sized bed in the master, and 2 beds in all other bedrooms. In short: there’s plenty of room for everyone!
- Private homes are more affordable than ever, thanks to the real estate boom and bust. While things were going well, many homes were built and purchased. This incredible inventory means there are many luxury homes available at amazing, rock-bottom prices. Both luxury homes and condos are renting at rates lower than we’ve seen in almost 2 decades.
- Believe it or not, you can save a ton of money renting a condo or vacation home. For example, preparing breakfast at home each day in your fully equipped kitchen can save you hundreds of dollars over the course of your vacation.
- All of our rental homes are complete with washers and dryers – which means you can keep your packing to a minimum. Save on baggage fees if you’re flying, or leave plenty of extra room if you’re driving.
- Our Orlando vacation rentals are literally minutes from the entrance to the Disney theme parks. Hop in your car, head over, and before you know it you’ll be spending time with Mickey himself!
- Why not bring the grandparents or a friend for your kid’s on your next trip? For extended family vacations, family reunions, or just larger groups in general, vacation homes are a perfect choice.
- Making a reservation couldn’t be easier. It all starts with just a $50 deposit to secure your luxury home or villa. You’ll then get a confirmation letter that answers the most frequently asked questions, and detailed instructions to your vacation home rental will be emailed to you.
While you’re here, check out this great article about the pros and cons of a vacation home compared to a hotel.
We look forward to having you and your family visit Orlando and stay in one of our exceptional vacation rentals near Disney World. If there is anything we can do to assist you in planning your vacation please call (800) 641-4008. A team of Orlando-based travel experts is waiting to assist you.