Retired Attractions – Tropical Serenade
The show features a cast of over 150 talking, singing, and dancing birds, flowers, a magic fountain, tiki drummers, and tiki totem poles that perform the attraction’s signature tunes, “The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room” and “Let’s All Sing Like the Birdies Sing”. The finale has every Audio-Animatronics figure performing a version of “Hawaiian War Chant”. The exit music diverges from a tropical theme to an arrangement of “Heigh-Ho” from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with lyrics thanking guests for watching the show and hurrying them to the exit.
- •Tropical Serenade was eventually renamed The Enchanted Tiki Birds in 1993 and replaced in 1998 with The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)
- • The attraction re-opened on August 15, 2011, as Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
- Opened: October 1, 1971
- Closed: September 1, 1997
- Former Location: Adventureland
- Replaced: Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)
- Park: Magic Kingdom
- Attraction Type: Audio-Animatronic Theater show
Don’t Miss Out
Check out the amazing Disney attractions before they too become retired in time. It doesn’t matter if you are buying discount Disney World tickets or an Orlando vacation package complete with an Orlando vacation pool home. We can set a payment plan up for you. All you have to do is call in and tell us how much you want to pay on your vacation. After every payment you make, we will simply email you a receipt and an updated invoice. It will detail your current balance left on your Orlando vacation. Click here to learn more about our payment options!