Retired Attractions – Snow White’s Scary Adventures
This ride takes guests through some of the more scary moments from the Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Traveling on a mine train cart, riders go inside the Witch’s dungeon, through the creepy forest, and into the cottage of the seven dwarfs. Though in Fantasyland, this ride was creepy, it was meant to take the rider on a journey through Snow White’s perspective.
- • Each mine cart is named for a different dwarf, and the nameplates are designed after the ones on the dwarfs’ beds in the movie.
- • If you looked carefully at the mural, you might just spot a hidden mickey in the laundry.
- • The original name of the ride from 1971 to 1993 was Snow White’s Adventures.
- • Snow White’s Adventures was actually scarier than the later revised version.
- • The ride was lengthened in 1994 to include a happy ending.
- Opened: October 1, 1971
- Closed: May 31, 2012
- Former Location: Fantasyland
- Replaced by: Princess Fairytale Hall
- Park: Magic Kingdom
- Attraction Type: Roller Coaster
Don’t Miss Out
Check out the amazing Disney attractions before they too become retired in time. It doesn’t matter if you are buying discount Disney World tickets or an Orlando vacation package complete with an Orlando vacation pool home. We can set a payment plan up for you. All you have to do is call in and tell us how much you want to pay on your vacation. After every payment you make, we will simply email you a receipt and an updated invoice. It will detail your current balance left on your Orlando vacation. Click here to learn more about our payment options!