Information for Guests with Wheelchairs at EPCOT
Wheelchair Rental Locations:
- Gift Stop just outside Main Entrance (limited quantities)
- Glas und Porzellan in Germany Pavilion (replacement location)
- International Gateway (also rents ECVs)
- Stroller and Wheelchair location inside Main Entrance (also rents ECVs)
Companion Restroom Locations:
- First Aid
- Future World East Block opposite Test Track
- Future World West Block opposite the Land
- Near Canada
- Near Morocco
- Near Spaceship Earth
Many of the attractions at EPCOT are accessible to guests in wheelchairs via the mainstream entrance of the attraction. Others may require guests in wheelchairs to enter through a more convenient auxiliary entrance. In this case, up to five members of the party may accompany a guest in a wheelchair. Additional members of the party may use the mainstream entrance.
Boarding the Ride:
Wheelchairs are permitted on many of the rides at EPCOT. For some rides, the guest must transfer from his/her own wheelchair to a wheelchair provided on the ride. Yet other rides will require the guest to transfer into the actual seat of the ride itself. For rides requiring transfers, the guest in a wheelchair must be able to transfer independently or with the assistance of a member of his/her party. Please keep in mind that Disney employees are not allowed to physically help a guest make the transfer. Use the table below to help you decide which attractions you would like to visit.