This store features 12 rooms overflowing with an overwhelming collection of Disney merchandise and memorabilia. Endless aisles of fashionable apparel, mountains of huggable plush toys and many interactive areas make this the ultimate destination for all of your Disney shopping needs.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Inside the World of Disney, this magical salon is tailor made for young girls wishing to become Disney princesses. With the help of a “fairy godmother in training” girls experience a complete makeover with different packages including hair, makeup and even a princess gown. After the transformation is complete, the girls can walk over near Downtown Disney’s Guest Relations and have their photograph taken.
The different packages inlcude:
- Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up — starting at $95 plus tax
- Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails — starting at $95 plus tax
- Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus pictures (one 6″ x 8″ and four 4″ x 6″ photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete costume of your choice with accessories — starting at $95 plus tax
For those wishing to make reservations, the phone number is: 407-939-7895
You will need a credit card at the time of reservation as Disney charges for late cancellations.
When to Visit World of Disney
The World of Disney store is busiest after dark, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.
World of Disney Trivia
- There are characters everywhere you turn around inside World of Disney. One room (called the Bird Room) contains an overhead mural featuring all of the Disney animated birds from the feature films and shorts.
- The World of Disney is the largest Disney store in all of the world
- The Audio-Animatronic parrot in the Adventurers room originally was found at the entrance of the Pirates of the Caribbean.