ZooTampa's Creatures Of The Night Returns
Dreams are one of the most perplexing mysteries where some provide fearful scenarios that you hope will never come true. It’s time to awaken your conscience with ZooTampa‘s Creatures Of The Night event. This event features Nightshadow, a dream master bringing your dreams to life! You can decide on more whimsical and fun dreams to experience or crawl towards a more frightening world. It’s all up to you! While this is technically in Tampa and not Orlando, this is just a quick 90 minute trip for a truly special event that your family will never forget.
There will be outdoor experiences around the animal exhibits throughout the park. Spooky characters could be around corners waiting to meet you, but please do not touch and keep a 6-foot distance. Halloween is most popular for candy, and we have confirmed there will be ghoulishly delicious treats sure to satisfy the sweet tooth. If you have not considered this Halloween event for your Orlando Vacation, here are the event details that will hypnotize you.
NEW Creatures of the Night Attractions for 2021:
· Junkyard of Broken Dreams: ZooTampa’s bravest guests won’t want to miss this haunted house where the spookiest of childhood dreams and urban legends have come to life.
· Ghosts of Gator Grove: Back in the mid-1800s, Pirate Captain Joseph sunk his treasure near the tiny town of Gator Grove. The entire town—and everyone in it—disappeared just a few years later. Are you brave enough to wander through the haunted swamp that was left behind?
· Scarecrow Junction: Dance with the scarecrows who’ve gathered to celebrate the season and try your luck at escaping the open-air HaHa Haybale Maze. Our brand new maze is ready to explore and we promise our younger guests will have a fun and exciting time while learning new Halloween puns.
· Dr. HooDoo Show: You never know when or where you’ll run into Dr. HooDoo and his lovely assistant Wilma as they roam the Zoo with their comical street show. Will you sample one of their voodoo curses or cures?
· The Voodoo Bar: ZooTampa’s Beer and Wine Garden has been transformed into the Voodoo Bar where adult guests can relax and enjoy cocktails and delectable treats in a festive New Orleans atmosphere.
· Twisted Tales: Enjoy everyone’s favorite storybook villains, from an evil queen to a wolf in grandma’s clothing, as they come to life with unexpected twists. Don’t worry; the Fairy Godmother will keep them all on their best behavior!
· Clown Carousel: A caravan of clowns has set up residence around ZooTampa’s famous carousel. Come along for a ride and a laugh with these silly pranksters! Lucilla Lumpkin pumpkin smashing show is back this year and has joined our clowns in the carousel area.
· The Realm of the Spider Queen: Trek through a spooky spider cave and emerge at a high-energy dance celebration presided over by the queen herself.
· Siren’s Song: Enter the underwater world of the siren where she lures unsuspecting pirates with her song and transforms them to stone.
· Pirate Party Pants: Usually, dead men tell no tales, but these spooky pirates have plenty of stories to share. Join them for a party full of storytelling, magic, and a jolly good time.
Creatures of the Night takes place on eleven select nights in October from 4 PM to 10 PM.
· Event nights are Oct 1, 2 (members only night), 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 28-30.
· Event capacity is limited. Date and time-specific tickets and reservations are strongly encouraged and the only way to guarantee admission.
· General admission tickets are $29.95 and can be purchased online at zootampa.org. If you are thinking about visiting ZooTampa other times of the year, we offer the best deals on discounted tickets like ZooTampa that you’ll love!
· Costume Note: Children (12 years of age and under) are invited to wear their most spooky Halloween attire. For the comfort and security of all guests, adults (13 years of age and up) may not wear Halloween masks, wigs, face paint, or costumes of any kind. Toy weapons are prohibited regardless of age.