Finding the Toy Story Gang in Disney World
From Buzz Lightyear to Bullseye and even a Star Wars themed Mr. Potato Head (named Darth Tater, naturally), you can spot the Toy Story characters at several different locations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom. Plan on visiting the following rides and character greeting spots and see your favorite toys in “person” at Disney World.
Toy Story Characters in the Magic Kingdom:
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: Battle the evil emperor Zurg and rack up plenty of points as you travel through this video game themed interactive galaxy. This is a relatively fast loading ride, so you can hit this one later in the day if needed, or pick up a Fastpass.
- Buzz Lightyear Meet and Greet, Tomorrowland: Look for Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. Buzz generally appears just past his Space Ranger Spin, near the Carrousel of Progress. You can also spot another space movie pal, Stitch, in this location.
- Round Up Gang Character Greetings, Frontierland: Frontierland is the natural place to find Jessie, Woodie and Bullseye. You can spot the characters strolling the street, on parade and greeting guests throughout the day here.
Toy Story Characters in Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Toy Story Mania: The ultimate ride destination for Toy Story fans, Toy Story Mania takes you into the world of the toys and allows you to play along, video game style. Get here early or grab a Fastpass, this popular ride fills up quickly.
- Pizza Planet: The Pizza Planet truck shows up in just about every Pixar film – and kids will love grabbing a mini pizza from the shop featured in the Toy Story films.
- LA Prop Cinema Storage Shop: Home to a fun Mr. Potato Head accessory station – you can fill a box with potatoes and parts to make your own special spud.
- Block Party Bash: This festive parade features plenty of music, dancing and interactive fun with the Toy Story characters; see your park schedule for details and times.