Best Cameras for Your Disney Vacation
Our Top Pick Cameras For Disney Vacation
A Disney vacation is guaranteed fun for many reasons, from the lively characters strolling down its streets to the thrilling rides designed to get your heart racing. After a single day spent exploring all the magic the park has to offer, you’ll never want to leave. You’ll want to highlight your visit with one of these cameras for Disney Vacation.
Fortunately, advancements in modern technology allow anyone to keep these memories alive through pictures. Whether you place them in a physical photobook, frame them for your home’s walls, or simply store them on your phone, these personal memorabilia ensure you never forget the fun you had during your Orlando vacation.
So, what camera should you take to ensure you put those Disney tickets to good use? Keep reading to find out!
For Professional Pictures
Are you a professional who needs some pictures to add to your portfolio? Or simply a skilled photographer who wants to put your talents to use during the family trip?
If so, a pro-level camera could help you enjoy your getaway to the fullest, ensuring you capture every moment in high-quality detail. If your budget allows, consider some of the following options:
- Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera
- Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera
As you can see, these choices aren’t for everyone, as they’ll be quite bulky and too complicated for the average user to understand. Still, if you know how to use one, they can help you take photos that’ll be cherished forever!
For Casual Pictures
Whether you have some light photography experience or simply want something that’ll be better than the average smartphone, a small kit camera can provide great value. Since they’re more beginner-friendly and easier to carry around, the following options could help you make the most of your Disney vacation:
- Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit
- GoPro Hero 5
- Canon EOS R Mirrorless Full Frame Camera
For Smartphone Pictures
If a conventional camera isn’t something you want to bring along during your Orlando vacation, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on incredible photos.
Though their technical capabilities might be limited, the cameras included on most smartphones can still pack a punch when used the right way. So, to make the most of your device, keep some of the following photo-taking tips in mind:
- Be Aware of Lighting: The Florida sun usually offers ample opportunity for bright images, yet you should always double-check that the lighting isn’t too harsh before snapping a picture. Generally, you’ll want to make sure the sun is somewhere behind you as you aim your camera.
- Focus on Framing: Though it’s tempting to casually snap a photo in a few seconds and be on your way, this approach doesn’t usually make for the most inspiring images. Think hard about how you’re framing your photos; experiment with close-ups, a wider depth of field, and more to add character to your shots.
- Learn About Your Camera: Finally, there’s no better way to improve your skills than by practicing. Play around with your settings, watch tutorials, and try out every tip you can find to upgrade your talent prior to your Disney vacation.