10 Universal Orlando Travel Tips for Parents with Young Kids
Universal Orlando is a great place to take kids and adults of all ages, but there are certainly a few unique challenges to taking your young children. Check out these 10 tips that will give you the tools and peace of mind you need to make the most of your trip.
- You’ll find plenty of changing stations. There are diaper changing stations located throughout the men’s and women’s bathrooms in both Universal theme parks.
- Know what to do with a boo–boo. At the front of each theme park you’ll find a first-aid location that can handle simple bumps and bruises.
- Nursing is no problem. Near the first-aid stations at the front of the parks you’ll also find nursing stations so new moms can nurse in privacy and comfort.
- Bring your own snacks. You can bring almost any type of food or beverage into the parks, so be sure to bring your kid’s favorite fruit, crackers, or dry cereal.
- Rent a stroller at the park. You’ll find both single and double strollers to rent at the parks, though you’re welcome to bring your own if you have one.
- Breaks will make or break you. While it’s true all year round, it’s especially true in the hot summer months – give everyone a break! Head back to the hotel for a swim and a nap and return to the parks refreshed.
- Children under 3 are free! Bringing a young child is perfect for budget conscious parents – kids get in free!
- Make sure your kids have your contact information. Whether attached to their clothing or around their wrist, find a way to add your information to your kids. In the event you get separated, there will be an easy way to get you reunited again.
- Take advantage of child swap. At both parks you can take advantage of child swap, which allows one member of your party to wait with the kids while the other rides. Once the ride is over, they swap places and the one who was waiting then gets to ride with no wait.
- Don’t forget it’s your vacation too! There’s a lot to do for the little ones, but there’s plenty to do for you, too! Don’t get so caught up in showing them the time of their life that you forget it’s your vacation too.
We hope you liked this article, please click here to read more articles for parents with young children.
The post 10 Universal Orlando Travel Tips for Parents with Young Kids appeared first on Orlandovacation.com.