Regardless of when your trip is scheduled, an Orlando vacation enables you to experience some of the best entertainment in the entire nation. From world-famous theme parks like Disney World to luxurious Orlando hotels like Hilton Lake Buena Vista, it’s not difficult to see why thousands of individuals flock to the region each year. Here are the best times to visit Orlando!
However, there are periods where you can expect your visit to be extra extraordinary. Keep some of the following dates in mind as you start creating your itinerary!
Months With the Least Crowds
We get it: Everyone wishes they could enjoy a vacation all to themselves. But, as you can expect with a destination as popular as Orlando, you’re going to experience crowds at some point.
Though most vacation homes near Disney World include amenities to help you pass the time, you don’t want to be stuck inside all day because the park is filled to the brim with other travelers. As such, we recommend visiting during the following months, when crowds are at their lowest:
- May (excluding Memorial Day weekend)
As a bonus, prices tend to be cheaper around these times due to the reduced demand — especially early in the year, when families have returned home after the holidays.
There’s no doubt about it; Halloween is one of the best times to visit the region’s theme parks.
Though hundreds of entertainment venues across the nation throw spook-tastic celebrations once this frightening holiday comes around, we argue that no one does it better than us. Look at just some of the events Orlando holds for Halloween, and you’ll see why.
- Universal Studios: Each year, the world-famous Halloween Horror Nights celebration keeps visitors screaming all the way back to their Orlando hotels. And remember: This event isn’t recommended for children under age 13!
- SeaWorld: Howl-o-Scream transforms this park into another nighttime event guaranteed to make your Orlando vacation horrifying — but for all the right reasons.
- Disney World: Boo Bash’s family-friendly approach to Halloween thrills will delight you and the little ones.
- Legoland: Brick-or-Treat is another spooky celebration the kids will love!
Orlando’s special destinations only get more magical during Christmas, including:
- Universal: Enjoy multiple events here, including Grinchmas and Christmas at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
- Disney World: The Very Merriest Event offers all the sparkle and wonder you’ve come to expect from the park: it is truly an essential Orlando vacation spot.
- SeaWorld: This location’s Christmas Celebration is perfect for classic holiday cheer.
- Legoland: From a giant Lego Christmas tree to delicious treats, Legoland’s event also deserves a visit!
You don’t have to travel to New Orleans to experience the Mardi Gras spirit! Go big and party hard at these locations just minutes away from the best Orlando hotels:
- Universal: Parades, live concerts, and more are waiting for you at this no-holds-barred celebration.
- SeaWorld: Have the party of your life with incredible costumes, music, and food at this immersive carnival event.
Ready to Book?
Contact us today to take your first step towards the Orlando vacation of a lifetime!