Should I stay on Disney Property? Or is close good enough?
The hotel rooms inside Disney World make up 50% of the all hotel rooms in
Orlando – that’s a lot of rooms! Every kind of property you can
imagine from the economy All Star Hotels to the more expensive and deluxe
Grand Floridian can be found on Disney property.
There are some definite advantages for guests staying on
the Disney property, including:
- All onsite hotels and resorts are required to provide free shuttle service to the Disney theme parks every 30 minutes.
- Onsite hotels are inspected every 30 days to ensure that they adhere to
the high quality standards visitors expect from the Disney Company.
Our suggestion if want to stay at a hotel on Disney property is to look at
the non-Disney owned hotels which are located near the Downtown Disney World
area. These properties give you all the perks of staying at a Disney owned
hotel but a fraction of the cost. Each of the followinglodging choices offers
significant value, as their nightly rates are comparable to those of the All
Star Resort properties.
Browse Our Most Popular Orlando Hotels
- Located literally 2 minutes from Disney World
- FREE Deluxe Continental breakfast!
- FREE shuttle bus to Disney Parks, Universal and SeaWorld
- 42" inch flat screen television in each room
- Granite counter tops in bath area with his & her sinks
- Only blocks from Disney World maingate
- Large heated pool
- Free parking
- Internet services
- Games room
- All double rooms have two Queen beds
- Located in Walt Disney World
- FREE Shuttle to all Disney Theme Parks every 30 minutes
- Extremely spacious room much larger than standard
- Upgrade your room to an Disney view room for a small up-charge
- Only blocks away from Disney World
- Free hot breakfast
- High speed internet in all rooms
- Two flat screen plasma televisions
- Complete with kitchen
Important Information About The Most Popular Disney Hotels
Western inside Disney World: Standing 18 stories tall, this high-rise
Disney World hotel is located right next to Downtown Disney. Thanks to a great
location, this hotel features easy access to great restaurants and shops at
Downtown Disney, including the biggest LEGOLAND store in the world. Expect
the following perks when you choose the Best Western inside Disney World:
- Easy access to Disney Quest, the interactive indoor theme park – perfect for big kids and teens.
- Oversized rooms that are equipped with two queen beds and a 42” flat
- Rooms on the EPCOT side of the hotel, provide guests with a great view of
Illuminations, the spectacular nightly fireworks show.
- Great amenities, including two restaurants, a pool bar, and a full lounge.
Exceptional value – this is one of the best values in Disney World, since
you stay right on property, but pay offsite rates.
Plaza Hotel: The Royal Plaza Hotel is conveniently located directly
across from Downtown Disney. It is one of the nicest hotels inside the Walt
Disney World Resort. At the Royal Plaza you’ll stay in exceptionally
nice rooms that offer a foldout sofa. This property offers a “kids eat
free” program, and the service is exceptional.
Great Deal Alert! If you purchase a package including the stay at this
hotel, we can offer you an instant rebate on your room. Click here for more
information on this offer.
» Tips for booking a hotel inside Disney
Most of the hotels inside Disney World typically only allow you to have 4
people per hotel room, if you have more than four in your party you might
want to consider an Orlando
suite hotel or one of our Disney
Need to learn more about booking a hotel inside Disney Worlds? Read this
article about the pros
and cons of staying in a hotel on WDW property. Or call 1-800-641-4008
to reserve your room.
Call 1-800-641-4008 to book
Disney World Hotels today!