Orlando Vacation Rentals
We offer two different types of vacation homes--standard vacation homes and Executive vacation homes. What’s the difference between the standard and executive homes? Both types of homes are close to Disney World, both properties come complete with their own private pools, and both offer outstanding décor and amenities.The major difference is that the Orlando vacation villas are a little older and a little less expensive per night when compared to the Executive models.
What you should expect with your Orlando vacation rental:
1. Orlando vacation pool homes offer far more living space than you’ll find in a typical hotel room. The average size of a hotel room gives your family about 400 sq ft of living space -- while a 4-bedroom vacation rental will offer over 1,750 sq ft. That is more than four times the space for your family!
2. All of our Orlando vacation rentals come complete with a private swimming pool. While Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World are likely the reasons you chose Orlando for your vacation, having a private pool is a huge plus for the times when you are not at a theme park. Lounging around your own private pool or taking a swim is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day of theme park rides. Rental homes offer plenty of room for the whole family.
3. A family of four on vacation in Orlando often ends up squeezing into two queen beds in their hotel room. This either means the kids have to share a bed or one child has to sleep on the floor--that's not much fun for anyone. With our Orlando vacation rentals we have a bed for everyone. All vacation rentals offer a king or queen in the master bedroom and two beds in the other bedrooms, making plenty of space for everyone.
4. The economy has impacted the Orlando travel industry in a big way – and private homes are more affordable than ever. During the Orlando real estate boom, there were plenty of homes built and purchased – that abundant inventory means there are lots of luxury homes for rent at amazing, rock bottom prices. Luxury homes and condos are renting at the lowest rates in almost two decades, so now is the time to grab a bargain.
5. Renting a condo can help you save lots of money on your Disney vacation. Simply preparing breakfast at home each day in your fully equipped kitchen can save your family hundreds of dollars on your vacation.
6. Why pack so much for the trip? All of our Disney World rental homes come complete with washers and dryers, So you can bring fewer pieces of clothing. When your clothes get dirty, throw them in the laundry. With airline overage fees, it’s easier pack light.
7. Our Orlando vacation rentals are literally minutes from the entrance to the Disney Theme Parks. Just hop in your car and go – you’ll see Mickey in no time at all.
8. Why not bring the grand parents or the kid's friends on this trip? For an extended family vacation, family reunion, or just a chance to enjoy one another in one of the best vacation spots on the planet, a vacation home is ideal for a large family group.
9. It’s easy! Making a reservation at one of our Orlando vacation rentals is as easy as 1,2,3. To make a reservation all you have to put up is a $50 deposit to secure your luxury home or villa. A confirmation letter with a frequently asked question sheet and directions to your Orlando vacation rental home will be emailed to you promptly.
We look forward to having you and your family visit Orlando and stay in one of our exceptional vacation rentals near Disney World. If there is anything we can do to assist you in planning your vacation please call 1.800.641.4008, we have a team of Orlando based travel experts waiting to assist you.
|» Overall Score: 8.1 out of 10
» Customer Service: 8.4 out of 10
» Cleanliness: 8.0 out of 10
» Location: 7.3 out of 10
Rating: 8.8 out of 10
We had one of the best vacations ever this year to Disney World. Thanks for your suggestion in renting a four bedroom pool home. This Orlando Vacation Rentals was ideal. With the added space, we allowed each of our two children to bring their best friend to share in the good times. What with the pool and the furnishings, we felt like millionaires.
Rating: 9.0 out of 10
We had an absolute ball at our vacation rental in Orlando. I must say I was a little skeptical when I booked a vacation home with a pool for under $100 a night. My entire family was pleasantly surprised.
Rating: 9.1 out of 10
May friends and I were looking for a fun place to visit this summer, and with the way the economy has been we needed a vacation home that was cheap. What we received from you was really nice and well worth the money. Thanks for helping us with our Orlando trip.
» Back to Top of Page
Call 1.800.641.4008 to book Orlando Vacation Rental Today!